How to select best keywords for website ?

hoangvu

Can anyone explain me what is the procedure to select targeted keywords also Is there any tool which can give a Google SERP before publishing on the site?

GreenBen

The best tool available is googles own keywords tool. Compile a list of hundreds of keywords, put them all into google and find the best ratio between competition and search frequency. Done.

I seriously doubt there is a way to check where your page with show on googles listings.

abhi_garg

I suggest you that you should use keyword tool for key word search. Because this tool has best result. Google adwords tool is the best tool according pad tool which are available in market.

PankajS

It's really depends whether your users are B2B and B2c always think like searchers what they will search in Google to find out solution of their problems which is related to services. You can look at your competitor website for keyword suggestion.

Falconcarsuk

hey.

i would Like to say , If You Want Best keyword For Your website .you Should have know Which Type Business Or services.You Know That what searchers what they will search in Google.After Check Competitor You Should Take high Searcher keywork and Low Competitor Why ? Because it' Fast To gets result .

HenaryMagas

Do deep research before choosing any keyword for your website as keywords are the most important part of website to get good rank on SERP, the most relevant word for website can be the best keyword, one can try Mejesticseo tool to do good keyword research.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.