Free Blogger Theme

Holly Nicole

So I have changed completely to blogger which I find much better and the theme I use is amazing and free

Geeks Gadget is an efficient and magnificent template for blogger users. This theme is designed with such practices that your users would think twice whether it is a Blogger Template, or not because it has all the elements just like WordPress Themes. This template is ideal for those websites which running a Gadget niche blog including multimedia, technology and etc. The color combination of White, Lime blue, and gray makes this theme adorable. It is a crystal clear theme with some robust features few of them are listed below.

[h=3]Features of Geeks Gadget Blogger Template:[/h]
  1. Floating Header Bar: It has a shiny and fashionable lime blue floating header bar that consists of a Small LOGO on the left side and a navigation menu on the right. It floats along your screen whenever scroll up or down the page.

2. Featured Advertisement Spots: By default, there are three featured advertisements spots one below the header, second above posts, and the third below posts. However, anyone can add more Ads spots as per their needs. We have chosen some High CPC spots so this theme could double your earning potentials.

3. SEO-Friendly: We have also connected an SEO Plugin in this template, which would surely help you to increase your organic traffic in quick succession. This plugin is sponsored by MyBloggerLab.com.

4. Social Sharing Buttons: We have also added some social sharing buttons so that your users can easily share your content on their favorite social networking platform. Social buttons appears just below the post title of every article.

5. Fixed Wrapper: The Layout of this theme is fixed so it would support both low and high resolution laptops, and monitors. It would also work well on Mobile devices and Tablet.
More Features: Web 2.0, Magazine Style, lime blue and white color Scheme, threaded commenting system, custom label wrapper, two Colum’s footer, and much more
[h=3]How to Customize Floating Menu?[/h]Go To Blogger.com >> Template >> Edit HTML >> Proceed. Now search for the following coding in the template. After finding it Replace # with your URLs and Save the template.

<ul class='right'>
<li><a class='current' href='#'>Home</a></li>
<li><a href='#'>Services</a></li>
<li><a href='#'>About</a></li><li>
<a href='#'>Services</a></li>
<li><a class='lasst' href='#'>Contact</a>
</li>
</ul>​
[h=3]From the Design's Desk:[/h]This theme is highly optimized the reason why the Google page speed score is 95 out of 100. We have also experimented with the placement on Labels which is indeed a splendid innovation. On the other hand, this theme is extremely handy for Blogging, Technology, Multimedia and Gadgets niche websites. Feel free to leave your positive reviews below.

Download | Demo

Best Cardsharing

Really nice your Templates for Blogger so i am saying many many thanks for this Great effort..

henryhill108

The design of template is indeed good and simple. I hope you will keep to share such kind of good templates for other platforms too, if you can.

rohanjain

It is a nice and cool template for Blogger blog. I was looking for the similar design. Good luck

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.