Consult about buying web hosting ?

Irish

Hello,
I am going to choose a new hosting for my site, I used hostgator but sometimes I got my site downtime cause CPU usage. I heard about bluehost and dreamhost. are they quality web hostings with good support ?
can anyone consult for me ?

Tommy

I think that Dreamhost is better Bluehost but your cpanel of dreamhost is rather hard to use so you can choose those hosts or find some other hosting providers, good luck.

HostNurse

If I had to choose from the 3 web hosting companies you mentioned. I would stay with the first. Otherwise, there are many good web hosting providers out there.

magic

I have no idea of them. I've been using web hosting of eranet.com. and it seems that they are holding christmas promotion these days. if you are considering to buy one. you'd better seize the chance.

interservermike

Both are good. If you want to be more sure you should read real customer reviews and check out the features of both and compare it. :)

jdunhin

I used to host at Hostgator but I moved to local hosting instead. More speed and easier support. I loved Hostgator and they provided good support, but it is not local for me.

Brenna_Troupe

Hello,
I am going to choose a new hosting for my site, I used hostgator but sometimes I got my site downtime cause CPU usage. I heard about bluehost and dreamhost. are they quality web hostings with good support ?
What your requirement,plan and how many sites your want to run?Is there any matter relate to Adult content?please reply so that I can solve it and reply with best on.

KVChosting

What's your budget? And what about location?
Is that important for you?

JeffreyJacobs

Hello,
After reviewing of three web hosting sites I don't find any big difference amongst them. Uptime is exactly the same but if you are looking for cost effective web hosting site then I would suggest you to go for BlueHost.

purnima

Compare the top web hosting provider offers, services and also read some reviews because some provider will put fake ads for customers. Usually, I will host in Apple domain. In my point of view, Apple domain offers and services are good.

Mark I. Bentz

Hello,
It's better to go through review company which may explain all about your question regarding your hosting company,budget and all query too.Just go through my signature for better output of your query.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Adi
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.