How to find dofollow blogs to comment via google?

hoangvu

Hi webmsaters,

I'm going to find some do follow blogs to comment for backlinks via Google. Is there any ways or commands to do that with best effective ?

Please share any tips

Starfire

Comment on do-follow blog is very difficult to get approval but it is possible to find relevant blog for your niche to get quality backlinks, I tried and some ways below are effective, just going to Google.com and type following words

Your Niche “Allowed HTML tags:”

Your Niche “Enable CommentLuv”

“powered by expressionengine” “Your Niche” site:.com

“Add comment” Your Niche

“Post comment” Your Niche

“Write comment” Your Keywords

Your Niche “leave a comment” / “leave comment”

Your Niche “Notify me of follow-up comments?”+”Submit the word you see below:”

Your Niche “Remember my personal information” + “Notify me of follow-up comments?”

Inurl:.edu “Powered by wordpress”
Your Niche above need to be replaced with your specify niche

I also want to hear other people here using which ways to get quality backlink on do follow blog through google ?

JakePeter

I think we have to see the various comments made by people on the given blogs and check the signatures they put below their comment should not be strikethrough then the given blog is do follow and these are the only blogs that Google crawls.

Last edited:

JoeHasty

I have posted a comment in blogspot blog and left a link in that comment but the link was no follow. I think if you will post blog comments in type pad blog with just URL that may create a do follow link. And for searching it you can go to Googe->click on more->Even more-->Blog search and then type "keyword" + "powered by typepad" you may get thousands of blogs at once with this.

Clark_Turner

These are few command which I am using to fetch some Do-Follow information regarding blogs, in a min time:
"Add New Comment"
"add a comment"
"Leave a comment"
'Leave a Reply' 'Name "(required)"' 'Mail (will not be published) "(required)"' 'Website'
inurl:announcements
"comentar"
"Répondre a cet article"
"Scrivi commento"
"Reply or Comment"
"Post new comment"
"A hozzászóláshoz regisztráció és belépés szükséges"
"Add Comment"
"Login or register to post comments"
"Ajouter un commentaire"
"Login or register to post or rate comments"
"Sign in to comment on this entry"
"Write a comment"
Try these, you will get success.

roland

Thank you very much for you can share your post,the forum content written very well,extremely is worth my study.

LeetHost

You can post on some forums with your blog links, Some might allow dofollow. Worth giving a shot.

elizabeth

Well honestly speaking there are a lot of ways how to find Do-follow blog i`ll help you to find a Do-follow blogs

Go to Google.com and type

keyword “comment here” (e.g. health tips “comment here”)
keyword “add comment”
keyword “submit comment”
keyword “add url”
keyword “submit url”
keyword “submit a site”

abhishekbt

It is very difficult to find some do-follow blogs one by one. You can search for some blog list. I think there is some kind of software to find it or what? I am not sure about this because sometime I have seen after installing WordPress blogs that only after 1-2 hours some spammy comments start coming and I wonder how they are able to find that just now I have installed WordPress on this url.

RogerStyen

Yes, I agree with you. And I also think that it is really hard to get a do follow link in a blog comment blogspot blog gives do and no follow links. But comment wordpress, blogspot ,typepad all these three gives no follow link. It is very difficult to search blogs that will provide you do follow comments.

TheAuthor

Hi webmsaters,

I'm going to find some do follow blogs to comment for backlinks via Google. Is there any ways or commands to do that with best effective ?

Please share any tips
Have you tried "Drop My Link"? Just search the phrase and follow the steps, really easy. Have access to different options for back-link building, but always remember that high quality do-follow back links are what you should be looking for. In my opinion, it is also important to look at site security. Best to be sure the back-link is from a secure site. (Little green padlock instead of the exclamation)

Aryan

You just need to search with "keyword+name+email_id+website+comment" in search engine query box. You can replace "keyword" with your keywords for which your are searching blogs like finance/education/business etc. But in this case you can find do-follow as well as no-follow blogs.
There are many website on net who have published list of do-follow blogs. But mostly are not working or no-follow blogs in these lists.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
sss
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.