Tips to easily earn from affiliate marketing

johnsmith

The first, we need to know what is Affiliate Marketing ?
Affiliate Marketing is one of the ways to help you make money online by recommending products/services to potential customers, you will receive a commission from vendors based on the results action to achieve the purchase, download documents and complete register from your customers.

But you still wonder if this way will make real money? I can sure that it's one of best ways to make money online from internet.

In this post, I will show the basic steps to help you to start making money online with affiliate marketing

Step 1: Sign Up Affiliate Network account
Affiliate Network is the place to connect marketers/Affliators with suppliers/Merchants. Reputable Affiliate Network is that the network has a strong technical background, a large number of website links, high commission rate, settlement tracking and timely payment of commissions to help you secure and efficient business. Typically registration is simple and free.

Some popular Affiliate Network in the world: Clickbank, Amazon, Google, Shareasale, Commission Junction,...

Step 2: Choose products
On the list of products in the Affiliate Network for product selection has the potential to attract more users and consistent with target customers you want to target. Each product will have a separate link attached affiliator code. Before conducting any business product, you should use the product and test steps using the product as user to get their own feel.

Step 3: Promote products
- There are many ways you can promote products as:
- Share product links, send messages on forums, social networking, chat systems (Skype, Viber...)
- Order product code embedded on wapsite/website you own
- Blogging review, product introduction on social networks, forums
- Banner advertising links products mounted on individual sites, mobile apps, facebook ads...
- SEO, SEM
- Email marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Create product promotion video and posted on Youtube

You can combine multiple tools suitable for your products that advertise to targeted customers as much as possible.

Step 4: To promote sales of tools supporting the Affialiate Network
The large system Affialiate Network has a network of affiliate websites large and complementary tools help Affiliator promote products effectively.

Step 5: Monitor and report commission income
Affiliator will receive a commission each time someone clicks on the product link and perform a certain action (purchase/download/subscribe). Your income will be detailed statistics, you can look online and receive commissions through many forms (bank account, paypal)

It's great when you can now increase your income quickly through affiliate marketing network. Good luck and wish you success!

yfsindia

Affiliate marketing in proper way and related products on your websites pages is the best way for earning more money.

Joseph_Hill

I think niche market is the base for all kind of marketing whether it is affiliate or network or direct.
Because until you have decided a target area you can not get success in less time but dividing markets according to their quality is really a great idea to find success in short term.

rohanjain

Use Several Traffic Sources to Promote Products and stay with new techniques and market trends.

Maxwell

Step 3: Promote products
- There are many ways you can promote products as:
- Share product links, send messages on forums, social networking, chat systems (Skype, Viber...)
- Order product code embedded on wapsite/website you own
- Blogging review, product introduction on social networks, forums
- Banner advertising links products mounted on individual sites, mobile apps, facebook ads...
- SEO, SEM
- Email marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Create product promotion video and posted on Youtube
I strongly like step 3, it's very important to get traffic( cusomters) for my affiliate links. Blogging review, SEO and email marketing are one of best ways to increase income in affiliate programs, I will follow your tips you shared.
Anyone has any other ways? :confused:

DP Affiliate

Nice post! I think that working directly with an affiliate program, you can earn higher commission. Try Depositphotos Affiliate Program and you will see the difference.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views