Best ways to advertise/promote an affiliate link

Dmoz

Hi internet marketers,

Can someone out there please show me the best ways to advertise an affiliate link that I am owning on my website. I putted it on my website with some promotions via social networks, forums, some blogs but I need new ideas to get best effective for my affiliate link.

Thanks in advanced!

LindaH

Promoting an affiliate program can be one of the most profitable, and easiest ways to earn money online. No matter what experience, or internet marketing knowledge you may have, you can still earn money online with affiliate programs, by promoting your affiliate program you will boost your online earnings, while building up a monthly pay check through residual income, allowing you the opportunity to work part time, or full time.

Irish

Hey Dmoz, according to me, best way to promote affiliate program is youtube and submit articles to article directories. It will bring more traffic to your website and increase sales for your affiliates. Other way, you can try a review website and putting affiliate links in posts to promote them.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.