Starting a mobile business

Sunil Shrestha

Starting a mobile business is very hard because i want to start it but i heard some of people are fail in developing the mobile business because of their own creativity. So, i also want to show my business activity in mobile also.

TanyaDim

If someone have mobile traffic and what to make money from it, contact with me, we have mobile CPI platform :)

:welcome:

elcidofaguy

Hi Sunil,

Mobile business is a very broad category of which there are many things from mobile sites, apps, games, services and products etc... Perhaps you want to get into development or sales? Its not clear where your focus is... as well as your core business... If you are looking for specific help then please let us know more.... If its just extending your site to that of a mobile version then in my opinion that's likely not to do much, especially as smart phones do a great job of displaying standard sites...

If its selling stuff - my personal view is that it needs to be focused towards mobile specific or benefits arising from use of mobile i.e. searching for geo info whilst on the go, bookings etc... I've learned the hard way on Adwords and for the vast majority of stuff my ads will not appear on smart phones... I see a lot of people clicking on ads but never making the purchase - for me that amounts to 50% loss and now I seriously think twice before placing ads for mobile...

I've asked a lot of my friends and family what they buy on mobile devices - and for the main part its apps/games... I know its a big market - but my current thinking is that only certain/specific things are working.... I personally don't buy anything on my smart phone, I've only ever purchased whatsapp lol - and for the main part I would rather wait to getting home and buying on my laptop.... and I know a lot of people are like that.... perhaps even the vast majority as I suspect....

So if I was you I would conduct some market research and try to figure out if your direction is worth pursuing before investing serious money/efforts etc into it...

Best of Luck,

Sid

Elkins Lacombe

Yes I agree that mobile marketing is a broad many departments for advertising a business such as sms, aps etc. You need to decide appropriate media for your business and as I know mobile marketing is one of the most successful media for advertise a business as maximum peoples are using mobile phone. So you may use mobile marketing for your business such as sms marketing through sms companies as Expert texting

Daria_WapEmpire

If someone's still interested in the topic, I'd say it's a little easier now to start a mobile website or any other service of that kind in the countries where it is not that developed. Of course, Europe, North America etc are fed up with any kinds of mobile entertainment, it's difficult to catch the people's eyes there. Focus on Africa, Middle East and South-Eastern Asia as far as you can

OscarDi

I agree with ecido, it's very perspective and intersting direction of business and additional incomes.

revinfote786

I think its good idea for starting a mobile business . but can anyone tell me which type of mobile business starting and how its good for me.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.