Earn from twitter

Sunil Shrestha

Hi guys,
I want to know that we can earn from Twitter or not like other social sites yahoo facebook we can earn easily but i don't know how to earn from twitter it's too difficult to me.

sonam12

Get experience in marketing. In order to monetize yourself, you should understand concepts, such as Internet marketing plans, lead generation and affiliate marketing. You should have a website or resume that shows your marketing and Twitter experience to websites who are looking to outsource their Twitter account.

Use Twitter for your business account. Social media accounts are ideal for website lead generation. Use a lead capture strategy or giving Twitter-only deals, free content or a free trial, if the user clicks a Twitter link and signs up for an account. Earn money by contacting these leads through emails with product offers targeted to their interests.

this is the two way for earning the money from twitter

JoshuaRoss

I think dude you have to understand all things about Twitter site means you have to familiar with all terms and conditions,all terminologies related to that site then you will be able to choose the best technique to earn money from Twitter.

Greenwoodman

Successful and effective Twitter traffic is measured by “click through rates,” which are the number of times a reader of your tweets “clicks through” on the tweeted link to your promotion, special, information, etc.

Rodney Olson

I think that selling an account with lots of followers, is the best idea to earn money from twitter. But to increase the number of followers you need to post some interesting and attractive tweets.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.