What Is EdgeRank?

Jack London

As I knew then EdgeRank is an algorithm developed by Facebook to govern what is displayed and how high on the News Feed.

BloodMaster

An Edge is basically everything that “happens” in Facebook. Examples of Edges would be status updates, comments, likes, and shares. There are many more Edges than our small list, simply put any action that happens within Facebook is an Edge.

As I knew then EdgeRank is an algorithm developed by Facebook to govern what is displayed and how high on the News Feed.
I agree with you Jack London.
You are right EdgeRank is an Algorithm developed by Facebook.

JakePeter

EdgeRank is the algorithm used by Facebook to determine where and what posts appear on each indiviual user's newfeed?The three variable that make this algorithm are :
1- Affinity
2-Weight.
3-Time Decay.

SteveKaplan

EdgeRank ranks Edges in the News Feed. EdgeRank talks about most of the Edges which can be attached to the User, then ranks each Edge centered on importance to the User. Things with the greatest EdgeRank value will typically go to the most effective of the News Feed.

madasilvana

JakePeters is right. EdgeRank
is an algorithm developed by Facebook which dictates what shows up in your News Feed and why.

novandak

Hi,
EdgeRank is the algorithm developed by Facebook that uses to opt what articles should be displayed in a user's News Feed.

JakePeter

Edgerank is an algorithm used for Facebook tools. I don't know about any other algorithms which are used in Facebook can anyone share name of other algorithms also.

ScottP

Edge rank is related to facebook activity, small functions in facebook like commenting, liking, posting these all are managed by an Edge rank algorithm.

Debra J. Hernandez

So many algorithms are available in Google and facebook also but Edgerank is basically one of the principle of operation research theory, which is now applicable in various algorithms.

CarollCarter

Edgerank is an algorithm which is develop to manage small activities of Facebook like, comment,post,share etc.

fabrizio

Like EdgeRank algorithm how many other algorithms are there in Facebook which are essential for activities on Facebook?

SEO Land

Please share the link where i can read more about Facebook Edge Rank & other algorithms for it.

Divya_Rai

I was not knowing about the EdgeRank, I appreciate your post for sharing about the same.

diegozacarias

EdgeRank is an algorithm developed by Facebook to govern what is displayed and how high on the News Feed.
EdgeRank is the algorithm used by Facebook to determine

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.