Benefit of Yahoo Answers in SEO?

Dmoz

Do you think Yahoo Answers is useful for SEO and web promotion ?

I don't know if I put my links in source or in questions on Yahoo Answers then they are quality backlinks ? or not

Please show me any suggestions ?

JordanMcLean

You can use yahoo answers for reference to all your queries. And after taking reference with questions and answers you can do Q&A in other sites. And can leave a link out there.

khalid

You can give your backlinks and also ask and reply where you can also give links of your website

Best Cardsharing

Dears i think Yahoo Answering is Best for Generating our Keywords and Generating Traffic on Website..

aishasony

It is good for traffic, but the links are no follow so you will not get SEO benefits.

JakePeter

According to me yahoo is strict with links, I mean it will not allow you to infuse links and if you will not infuse links how you will generate traffic.

BloodMaster

Yahoo answers help in optimizing our website by giving a link in the answer or source. When you start Yahoo Answer you have level 1 and 100 points. The points increases with the answers given by you. The asker rate your answer and if he find your answer as the best then he vote your answer and declare it as the best answer. After achieving some best answers your account entered into level 2 and now you can add the URL of your website. The person reading the answer will click the link and it will lead to your website. This is, how yahoo answer helpful for capturing traffic.

silver

After reaching the level 2 Yahoo allows using URL in your answers. This brings in traffic. To reach the level you should have at least 100 points.

JoeHamilton

Yahoo answers are very helpful while doing forum commenting or blog commenting where we stop at some point where some member ask a very difficult question and don't get answers for that from different search engines in that case the Yahoo answer is very effective.

BobBranson

Yahoo answers assist in optimizing our site by providing a link in the reply or source. Whenever you begin Yahoo Response you have 100 points and degree 1. The points increases with the responses provided by you. Your answer is rated by the asker and then he vote your solution and declare it as the top answer if your answer is found by him as the top.

abhi_garg

According to me yahoo answer has more benefit for seo. Yahoo answer is give more traffic for your website.

Mark Steve

Well, it can increase your backlinks and popularity when you placed your links on resource section, but you can't placed clickable links until you reach level 2.

novandak

Hi,
Obviously, it’s a quality backlink and I think Yahoo answer is one of the best links building process through question answer.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.