How to check outbound backlinks on my website?

Dmoz

As my post title mentioned, I want to know How to check outbound backlinks on my website?

can SEO consultants here suggest me ways or tools to check that ?

I want to know that because I will remove some useless links on my site to increase rankings for it.

Any suggestions

JordanMcLean

I think you can use open site explorer for this. This is a well known online app and it will allow you to filter outbound and inbound links apart form it this will help you to filter do follow and no follow links.

OscarMcDowell

According to me you can option for ahrefs it will help to to check back links, and to check whether they are internal and external.

BloodMaster

For check outlound link in your site you should try Outbound Links Checker Tool. Its really great and it is good for check outbound link.

JakePeter

According to me back link analyzer a desktop application that need internet connection can easily check the OBL for your website.

Adam

You can use ahrefs for the same.This is a web application that will help you in checking all kind of links whether they are internal or external.

Reactions: Dmoz

Dmoz

Dmoz
ahrefs is a good tool for checking backlinks but it messed up with internal backlinks and external backlinks. it's possible for me to see only outbound links? it will be easy for me to manage links on my site.

accountingguru

There are many tools are available . but am using back link watch tools . Its better for me. Just visit it .

Mark I. Bentz

There are two major online tool opensiteexplorer and aref.com for exploring all about backlinking, inbound and outbound url, there position in all search engine and fluctuation on daily basis.Its analysis tool to make your site boost another than competitors.

aishasony

You can use ahref tool for checking backlinks..Its easy to use and free also

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.