How to get over 90% organic traffic ?

Dmoz

Hello,

I have a website with over 50% organic traffic come from Google, I feel that It's very low and I want to increase it to 80% or higher. Has anyone got any ways to increase organic traffic, please share me some tips ?

Thanks in advanced!

silver

You should be using relevant meta titles, keywords and description. And also try providing 100% unique content.

emidiolucchese

I agree with the above post that SEM and SMO are the two best techniques to increase the organic traffic, and you are having some budget then you can also use PPC method for this which is very powerful method to increase the traffic to a website.

JakePeter

There are various methods that are blog comment, blog posting, press release, article submission increase your traffic to your site. These methods are usually employed by seas.

MrT

Wow @ some of the answers.

First of all, you probably don't want 90% of organic traffic. That would be a diversification problem.

If you have 90% of traffic coming from search, that's a good sign that your traffic can die off at any moment. When organic traffic is above 60%, you need to work to build your following on other properties, unless it's a throwaway blog or a MFA site.

I personally like having organic traffic in the 40%-50% range. Of course you always want to grow with organic search, but other forms of traffic should follow.

professorrosado

Organic search traffic is very hard to maintain, especially after a Google fart. So optimize your content for sustainable organic traffic and develop, as described by MrT, a good amount of natural links (web 2.0s). This is the work involved that many do not have the fortitude to develop and maintain over time - but it is necessary. There are a number of ways to get your quality content shared and having traffic coming back to your site for more.

You need to develop this scenario for your website and not depend on Google entirely (if at all).

highvoltpower

You needs to optimize for your personas, not search engines, blogging is another way to increase your organic site traffic. You have to use long tail keywords and social media.

vishwa

Google is very dynamic search engine. It always changes their search algorithm. So, to maintain the 90% of organic traffic constantly is very hard job. You should have to diversify your traffic sources to get better result.

samimnoorzaitgc

Where does the rest of traffic come from? Referral or Direct? It's OK. It's just traffic. Traffic types doesn't matter, unless the referrer is a traffic exchange or is direct bot traffic. If they are real human visitors, doesn't matter where do they come from.

Well, for the organic traffic, your website should be well optimized for search engines. Organic traffic is the traffic that comes from search engines. So optimize for Search Engines in it's best way and get ranked higher, this really helps.

Write more relevant and unique content and build more quality backlinks in order to rank higher in Search Engines.

shivaganguly

There are many techniques which you can do to increase your traffic on the website. You can advertise your website. Paid search, social media advertising and display advertising are all excellent ways of attracting visitors, building your brand and getting your site in front of people.One of the best ways to increase traffic to your website is to use social media channels to promote your content. Twitter is ideal for short, snappy (and tempting) links, whereas Google+ promotion can help your site show up in personalized search results and seems especially effective in B2B niches. You need to target long tail keywords. Start blogging. Go After Referral Traffic. Post Content to LinkedIn. Dont Neglect Email Marketing. Make Sure Your Site is Responsive. Make Sure Your Site is Fast. Get Active on Social Media. Submit Your Content to Aggregator Sites.

shaunm

Add more pages to your site that target low comp keywords and in time they will bring in traffic and increase your organic traffic.

blue5

Metatag are pointless in 2016. What you need is more relevant backlinks.

jaribhai

SEO, SEO and SEO.. It's only thing which can bring you organic traffic.
Optimize your site for the search engines and for users. Take care of title tag, meta description and keywords. You can check keywords to be used by Adwords keyword planner.

hynds

Hello,

I have a website with over 50% organic traffic come from Google, I feel that It's very low and I want to increase it to 80% or higher. Has anyone got any ways to increase organic traffic, please share me some tips ?

Thanks in advanced!
Increasing organic traffic means increase SEO ranking in a lot of keyowrds. In order to do that, I think you should research more and more relevant keywords that get high search volumn, then try to push SEO and get high rank for those keywords.

elcidofaguy

Hello,

Thanks in advanced!
I think the question you should be asking is how to increase your conversions as well as examining how well your traffic is targeted to your ideal customer. Answer those and you will see its not about getting tons of traffic its about getting traffic which converts.

kevinarndale

kevinarndale
You are absolutely correct @elcidofaguy, it is pointless of getting any traffic without conversion.

Traffic

Traffic
Even the lousiest traffic can be used to help boost rank in search engines.
If you not converting from the search engines you can still trade sell it. Conversion also has a lot to do what is being offered a few referrals changed and it all could be different. There is more you can do with non converting traffic.

Back to main topic.
The best way to do this buy the exact keywords in your domain name to describe your business. It is going to be a lot easier to rank when the exact search term is the name. Without the right name you could be working a lot harder.

Tonysanders

You get 90% when you focus on long tail keywords. for example " don't select "how to lose weight" instead choose"how to lose weight in 2 weeks. Use keyword tool palnner or ketword evertwhere its an extension you add on chrome

Good luck brother

davidlee21

Choose proper long tail keywords and optimize your meta title, description, and content for it. Then start building backlinks and try to rank for your keywords.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.