what are the possibilities to promote products through mobiles?

pratibha

Hi,

what are the possibilities to promote products through mobiles?

Any one can give me suggestions ?

thanks

Jack London

JoeHamilton

There are lots of services like Short message Services,Applications according to various mobile platforms and lastly e-mail marketing but for that one must have internet connection on mobile.I know these many possibilities if anyone know additional techniques feel free to share.Thank you!

JoshThomas

We promote products every day through mobile, but not using a single method, but a series of ideas.

We use SMS marketing, local SEO, apps for Apple and Android, and mobile ready sites. You can never look at mobile marketing as a single item or you will reduce your potential market exponentially. Think carefully about how your prospective buyers will use their phone to research and take steps towards purchase. Try to figure out how you can insert your business into their research and decision making process.

bunlewis

I got my website designed so as to work with all the window sizes. You should have the navigation of website which would work well on the mobiles. This has the flexibility to access the services through mobiles. The flexible access of website through mobile is an easy way to promote the products online.

JimSymond

Short messaging services is the best way to promote a product using mobiles, but e-mail marketing is also possible for net enable handsets.

rohanjain

You can reach your customers by sending your text messages to your subscriber list.

Terranova

I hate text advertising. We use web site with mobile design to promote our products

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.