Link building for ecommerce site in 2013

007mike

I have been hired to perform link building and marketing duties for the website thestore.com . This site is currently in pre launch but i want to hit the ground running on the marketing.

The domain is aged but there has been no active link building in the past for this domain. I wanted to know what link building techniques are still considered white hat in 2013. I read the latest updates to google's webmaster guidelines and it seems like any link you build yourself is now considered grey or black hat.

Anyone have any insight into what techniques are still considered ok for link building (besides the "focus on making great content and the links will come cliche)?

Anyone have any techniques specifically to do link building for an ecom site (i have a blog installed for article content).

PhilipAlcaraz

I think you have to use off page SEO techniques like social media marketing and e-mail marketing to get quality links for your eCommerce site which helps you to get high traffic and increase PR for your site and you don't have to invest more money to take services from them.It's purely profitable deal for you just think over it.

007mike

007mike
thanks for the tips but no offense i was looking for actual strategies to build deep links to my products. i'm not sure just posting these urls to my social profiles is enough.

yfsindia

Actually link building is most important for eCommerce website. However the link building should be do follow and high quality.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.