What is cloud computing?

Debra J. Hernandez

Now these days most of the orgnization working on cloud system.What actual means of Cloud Computing and hosting an its reflect our business to make a profitable from it?

MichaelMc

Cloud computing is technology that will allow people to access to work with certain programs on any laptop or computer. These applications won't need to be installed on a notebook or computer. Provided a computer has Net access it will manage to utilize the application.

Mark I. Bentz

Hello..I would like to know about Cloud Computing do they provide PG programs also? I am computer science graduate now shall I be able to join this program? Please suggest me.

2funhosting

The cloud also focuses on maximizing the effectiveness of the shared resources. Cloud resources are usually not only share by multiple users but are also dynamically reallocated per demand.

JoeHamilton

Cloud computing means storing and accessing applications and data on the internet instead of your personal computer's hard disk drive.

JohnWashington

Cloud computing is a general term for anything that involves delivering hosted services over the Internet.

devpoint

The cloud is where you put all your data, all your files and even your software
so you can access it all from any computer or device, anywhere, anytime.

CharlesByrd

the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet to store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer.

prolimehost

A basic definition of cloud computing is the use of the Internet for the tasks you perform on your computer. The "cloud" represents the Internet. Also a cloud can be private or public.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.