How many social network accounts do you really need?

hoangvu

I and my friend are arguing about how many social network accounts you would need for advertising and marketing.For me, I only use Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ are enough. but my friend he thought that he need to add Tumblr, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc., more and more are better. which social networks are enough to promote your products or your advertising campaign. can you share any thoughts ?

jaymish

I would say the more the better. Some people are not on all the social media networks. If your aim is to advertise, i would sign up to as many networks as possible. The goal of advertsing is to reach out to as many potential customers as possible. I would assume , you take them wherever you can get them. I think social media advertising is more tedious and time consuming because of this element. That's why some times it's better to have a website and attract traffic to it.

yuekai

You are correct stick to one social media, one for Facebook, Instagram and tweeter, Advantage? well it's easy to handle you know, make a lot of traffic on your social media think something how it will be more popular and interesting, if you did it you don't need any social media account to market, remember a successful business never change their name and logo since beginning. It is the same.

jhuzenA

You don't actually need to count how many social media you may have. It depends on the people how many they can manage. Also if you're a business person, the more the better. Why? Because you need a lot of audience and customers who will be your clients.
But still, you need to make quality posts to attract them.

zanaiah

If you use social media for bussiness the more the merrier. You can advertise your product in your different social media account, nowadays many people become rich because of online marketing. However if you use it for personal like just surfing, watching videos maybe less than 10 is enough.

anaaibachan

I think one needs to have several social media accounts linked to their business or personal website. A lot of people are using their smartphones nowadays. They need to gain access to information they need in a glance when doing searches. If they don't see you online, it's like swimming in dangerous waters while the sharks are hovering. Social media increase on-line presence and reputation. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn are the popular platforms available.

I have a goal right now. I want to create quality content for my blog. I am learning English all over again with the help of a YouTube page English Lessons with Adam. English was my favorite subject in highschool. I have forgotten what I have learned a
long time ago. I hope it's not too late for me to start over again.

I began to write down my beauty and lifestyle blog this year. I am currently using Facebook, and Instagram as a way to extend my viewership. In the future, I intend to connect my blog to other platforms such as Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. I am
grateful to Filipina beauty guru Martha Sta.Barbara. She is the founder of The Beauty Junkee blog. She inspired me to pursue a dream that I have been postponing for a long time.

romadelgado

I think the more you have acccount, the more chances of earning money . There are some websites that give extra income that will require you to have acoount to particular websites, if you will not create one or will not follow their instructions, they will not allow you to join in their websites to earn extra money. Personally, if you will ask me, gmail, google, and Facebook are really enough for me. But when I aspire for extra income, I need to create new account to comply with the requirements of some websites. So if you are seeking for extra income, you really have to make your account as many as you can, depending on your needs, but for personal consumption, just use the social media that you like most.

Joson

For me, i guess it is not about the quantity of social media is what you need be an effective advertiser but quality of your social media page. Although quantity is a factor for advertising, I think even if you have one social media account you can do an effective advertising and marketing.Just make sure that there is an interesting stuff on your social media accounts.

kingcool52

I only really use two social media sites (for both business and personal use). I use Facebook and Twitter. Personally, I don't think the other social media sites are that great for promotion. Instagram is pretty good but not for all niches unfortunately.

Judas2018

As many as you can handle. If it becomes too much of a chore or a stresser then you've hit your limit. But if you're in business, you should make certain to nail down the vital and important ones (Facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram.) From there, decide if you want to spread out even further or not.

michelle camo

I think we onlt one account, so we can manage it properly and avoid any unnecessary things that would happen to our accounts. I believe it is better to have just one account so you won't be confuse with the password as well and your friends won't be confuse of which account you are really using and not.

victoroj

In my opinion, if you really want to reach to a broader market then you should have as many social network accounts as you can. Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are the top choices in my mind. These three should always be present. But as what I've said, let's maximize the full potential of what our business can get. If we have time to access different accounts from different social networks, that will really make a big difference.

szerjhex18

For me i have 1 facebook 1 instagram and a lots of Gmails.
facebook for me is for personal use i just need one to catch up news about my friend ,my family outside the country and even my domestic friend 1 is enough, same as IG i just need one.
But Gmail's is different because on some of my work require gmail's need a new one.

joey_2tep

Well if the purpose is for advertising and marketing then i would say having lots of social media would the best. It's free and it will reach people wide and quick as for advertising. The more social media you have the more chance the advertising will be exposed to people. And besides, We've been seeing lots of advertising in billboards, television, radios and etc. and why not in different kinds of social media.

HazelDJ

For me, I have two social media accounts. The first one is for friends use alone. Here, I give my true information such as my location and birthdate. The second account is for public use. In this area, I really do not publish all of my information. I created it for the sake of referral purposes of some on line jobs which I am not certain if they are legitimate or not. Since it is public, there is a possibility that somebody would use my information for scam or fraud. Well, this is just to avoid some troubles in the future.

Mr. Awesome

I and my friend are arguing about how many social network accounts you would need for advertising and marketing.For me, I only use Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ are enough. but my friend he thought that he need to add Tumblr, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc., more and more are better. which social networks are enough to promote your products or your advertising campaign. can you share any thoughts ?
As for my opinion, you need more accounts when it comes to marketing and advertising campaign. What you are targeting are group of people so it's better that you have different accounts in every site possible. I have 2 Facebook accounts, 4 Gmail+ accounts and 1 Twitter account. It helps me to interact and virtually socialize with other people across the world. Everyone is a prospect, so we must maximize our efforts to connect with these people. But make sure to separate your personal account from your marketing and advertising account.

aretteprieve

I think you should use social networks that suit best for promotion of your products and where your target audience is mostly presented. But generally I would advise to have accounts also on Instagram and Pinterest as they are great for posting the HQ images of your products

sweetpot81

For me, I think having one account on each site would be enough. If you would just be posting the same thing. Having a dedicated account for each site will give you more concentration and focus on the idea that you have. If you're thinking to use is as business platform, yes indeed I think having one account that has all the satisfaction a customer is looking for would be enough.

BelindaMT

In my case, I only need facebook, youtube, and LinkedIn. I use Facebook to market my business and connect with friends too. I used youtube to do a research and I used LinkedIn when looking for jobs or prospect applicants. Though I have instagram account, I rarely use it because I'm busy to my business nowadays.

edwardkenway

These all social networks are very important, For advertising more and more social networks are important, if you are connected with more networks more people can know about your advertisement. Facebook, twitter, instagram these are very good places for advertising, but if you add more social networks for advertising then it would be more helpful for your advertisement campaign.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.