How to add url in Youtube comments

shantybeauty

Hi friends, i have a question , how can I add url in comment on any YouTube video. Is there any way to do it.

BloodMaster

Hello,

YouTube doesn't permit you to insert a URL in the comments meadow, so here's an simple trick to orientation a video in the comments section.
1. Open the video you want to reference
2. Copy the 11-digit alphanumeric code after the = sign.
3. Paste that code
4. If you see an 11-digit code you want to watch, just open any video and paste it over the existing 11-digit code. Or paste this code, followed by the 11-digit code: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Last edited:

Twitt

You simply can't add a url to Youtube comments. Only if you use symbols or spaces instead of dots. But make it readable.

MichaelMc

According to me a YouTube commenting is very good technique to promote our site, we can add a keyword to our comment by giving hyperlink to it or directly drop the URL of our website at the bottom of your comment.

growfastdigital

Youtube commenting is one of the best way to increase the traffic of your webpage..but it doesn't allow url's to feed in it..

ShannonCanon

Sorry as far as I know, it's in YouTube's "Terms Of Service"
that you can not post any URLs. The
ability to do so has been disabled.

Nature

As far as I know YouTube is not allows you to put URLs in to comment. I tried it once but failed after many attempt.

fromrachel

Hi ,you can comment by link with bitly[com]
After do short link ,you can comment by space
example : bit.ly/1Y6chxwg (bit.ly\1 8 g Y x w g )
I don't think it's right, I could post full url in Youtube comment, why not for your case? :D

Alawi

I'm wondering why are these people is trying to include their URL in youtube comments just to promote their website. Its better to provide those engaging videos to earn reputation from the targeted audience.

Daniel@30

I would like to answer the question in a simple way just follow You can add URL in the YouTube channel information but certainly, they are not clickable as YouTube does not implement this thing. But you can use your links YouTube Videos information, where these links are clickable.

DeniseMBarnes

Hi

In accordance with me personally, a YouTube commenting is quite a superior strategy to boost our website, we may add a keyword into our opinion giving hyper link to it or instantly shed the URL of our internet site at the base of your comment.

juliaann

juliaann
You may be righ with your words but I don't think YouTube commenting is quite a superior strategy to boost website. I do see spamming, promotional & useless comments.

Which is totally wasted?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.