What is your favorite social network and why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantybeauty

Hi Friends,

What is your favorite social network site and why do you like it?

Please share your ideas :)

BloodMaster

To put it short, Facebook for personal and LinkedIn for professional affairs.

That said, Facebook doesn't offer as much as it used to. Nowadays I mainly use it only for chatting with friends. I'd delete my profile if I could easily chat with friends elsewhere. Too bad I can't so I "have" to remain in Facebook.

LinkedIn is a great tool to give you some credibility. For example, I frequently sell domains to end users. I contact them directly by email. At the end of the sales letter (which is customized yet very short), I put my signature with full name, title, company address and phone number. I believe recipients now and then google the sender's (my) name, to see what comes up. Among the top results is my LinkedIn profile. I've put a photo & education and job history of myself there. I've written what I'm currently doing. I also have listed my email
and even phone number (only for logged in users, though). I have some connections as well. This hopefully tells people I'm conducting legitimate business and not trying to scam them.

In other words, having a completed LinkedIn profile can boost your sales. People trust LinkedIn, moreover they trust a person who tells something about himself. And shows his photo. And has some (LinkedIn) connections. You obviously know yourself you are not a fraud - now show it to other people by having a great LinkedIn profile!

ravi raj

Facebook is our best social networking sites
1)Increase more visitors from websites links
2)Share news, photos, web links from friends and fans
3)should more secure functions

Dating Expert

I like Face Book more than any other social platforms.
Face Book is used by 1 billion people across the globe and no other social media site is that big. You can do a lot on Face Book to driver traffic to your website.

bob

Facebook what i like about that it provide lot of functionality from chatting to post picture making friends, creating pages, groups and many more applications .

sumin

I will choose Facebook. There are a lot of people using Facebook. We also can get a lot of information though Facebook.

novandak

Both Facebook and Twitter are powerful social networking sites but to me it is the sheer reach of Facebook that makes it a better alternative. There are many who do not even know the existence of Twitter or are not interested in it. The various aspects of Facebook like note creation or creation of fan pages make it a much more appealing social networking site, undoubtedly.

Knicolejenae

Is anyone interested in a new social media network coming out this summer called iqkonnect?

hoangvu

hoangvu
To develop a new social media network is not easy, it needs more time and efforts. iqkonnect is your social network? is it building and any features like Facebook?

Deepak Kaushik

Facebook is best for singles and Linkedin is best for Professionals.

Of course, you can promote your website on Facebook too.

letsgonow

You got to love G+. You get those SMM links easy. Gives your site a really good look in the eyes of Google. Also the flow of content is just way better than any other social networks right now.

drwebsitesuk

Personally i dont like any of social network. i only use twitter for some time just for watching what my fav celebs are doing.

logic

I have loved so much facebook some years ago. But i rreally think that year i just use Facebook only to connect with some friends when i can't connect via phone.

vishwa

Mine is Facebook and Google+ but I also active on Apsense as well

Nature

People who actually active with digital marketing is give more preference to Social Media. Because social media is very powerful tool. Through social media your site is get almost a huge amount of traffic if it's done properly. I prefer Facebook more in compare to other social networking sites.

walker.king89

For me Facebook and G+ is best. These bot the website have high user traffic and they help to promote business and help to stay update with Social news. These is also good for business promotion.we sell our products online with these website and help to improve business.

banu

I like Facebook because i got lots of traffic in Facebook only. I joined my related category Groups and shared useful posts it will get better traffic for my website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views