How to become a photoshop expert ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoangvu

Which Indispensable factors to become experts about photoshop ?

annahussy

Photoshop is not an easy to become photoshop expert. You have to learn each and every concepts and features of photoshop's every versions to become expert. You can also use online tutorials for help.

Roseballx

Take training first. See other work how they do it. Then you have to do same like them to become expert.

Shamaali

We have to learn first and we have to see other work. We have to learn from tutorial.

Aalia Nebhan

To be truthful, I had an awful Photoshop trainer. He did small beyond routine what we were expected to complete in the textbook. I ended going at one point. I had discovered how not to teach, and after four years I was teaching Photoshop. What a good instructor can perform is give you tasks you never imagined you could do (and enjoy!) More significantly, a good teacher can give you private guidance when you do not even understand you made a mistake, or there is a typo in the textbook, or you accidentally missed something, and something goes wrong.

Finally, a good teacher will give you tasks to do that give you actual-world scenarios and specifications. This makes you for creating real money with Photoshop.

Yellowgreen

First we have to practice in different photos. More practice we do more expert we become.

Joethomascole

To become expert you have to learn from youtube. We can find many videos about photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.