• QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    Everyday i do usually entertain some customer in live chat,Checking mails,Given reply to those mail,find some forums to post and After work it's time to spend time for internet like surfing,download videos,download music.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    My daily internet usage includes the following:
    1.Reading my emails and various subscriptions.
    2.Getting in touch with my facebook friends and replying to groups that I had joined.
    3.Searching for products that I would like to buy.
    4.Getting updates on current events particularly what is going on in our country.
    5.Watching K-pop and K-dramas online.
    6.Playing candy crush.
    7.Watching youtube regarding online business tutorials.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Thanks
    Me? I practically live in the internet.

I don't read newspapers. I get my news from many sources in the internet. I don't watch tv. I watch video clips or streaming videos in the internet. I don't talk much to people in real life. I talk more to people I meet in the internet. I don't make much money in real life. I make more money in the internet.

So what happens when the internet is down?

Then I go out and meet people in real life, look at the sky, smell the grass, listen to the birds in the trees.

Oh, I also hardly play any games in real life. I play World of Warcraft, almost exclusively.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/0
    Given: 8/0
    Thanks
    Promoting my business, promoting my services, reading emails, sending emails, conversing with social media clients, friends and followers. That's pretty much it. When I have time, I listen to music while online or watch new music videos on YouTube.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    I can definitely do everything on the internet, aside from surfing, I can also check on all my friends and keep in touch with them. I cam play using the internet. I can do research. Do banking online and a lot more. It is really true that internet makes our life easier.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Thanks
    I usually just check my emails, check the forums I am an active member on and then just go about going to my website to either add new content or see what my users are doing on it. I have some free time then I will just watch some of my favourite TV shows.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 10/0
    Thanks
    Every day I keep on learning how to improve my marketing skills. Learn new things about affiliate network.
    SEO tactics, social media marketing etc.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Hii
    I personally love writing blogs, poems and other technical content. This is why I have recently chosen to be a Freelance Content Writer by profession. I found a few of my friends earning a significant amount through Blogging and writing other content for a few domains. So I also decided to join a few of them and believe me, it's one of the best experiences I have been going through. In fact, why not when I can keep on doing what I love and earning at the same time. Right now I am working on the portals like Contentmart, Truelancer, freelancer, Upwork and Fiverr. these have landed me a bunch of opportunities and Guess what? I write for some of the topmost domains on the Internet, both technical as well as non-technical.

Give it a try. Would be a good use of the Internet.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    I usually search for current news just to be aware for whats happening to the world and searching for job opportunities.I'd like also reading forums and discuss something with other who have same interest in me.I also watch my favorite TV programs in the internet because it is more convenient and there is no advertisements during it.What's more, my day will never be completed without playing online games.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack London View Post
    Do you love spending your time on the internet?
    For me, usually for the fist thing I do is to read my e-mails, join forums to get news and new ideas and discussing with everyone. also I often listen to my music on my PC and sometimes playing games...etc

I'm curious about What do you usually do on internet? any shares ?
    Let me share the many things one can do when online.

1. Communication. Connecting with people around the world is easy. Popular sites like Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Gmail, etc. bring loved ones and friends closer as some features of these sites allow you chatting, video call, sharing pictures, updates, making comments, etc. Communication is faster and cheaper now because you can speak to someone faraway without any fear of incurring long distance costs.

2. Entertainment. Unlimited choices of watching favourite movies, TV shows, news, sports events, games, etc. are available at your preferred time and place.

3. Information Search. Almost all basic information you need are available if you just Google it. Gone are the days when you have to go to the library to do research. Knowing the best places to see, stay, eat, shop, etc. and even directions can be searched thru the internet.

4. Work related. You can work and do business online. If successful, you enjoy not only the flexibilities of not maintaining a strict 9-5 work schedule but also unlimited active/passive income. Also for those with regular work, the internet is the most efficient communication tool. Inquiries and transactions are better communicated thru emails, skype, etc. Presentation and research work are done easily thru the various tools available in the internet.

I love spending my time in the internet. It specially fills the void when I am not doing anything. In fact, a day away from the internet sometimes feel like being isolated from the rest of the world.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Thanks
    I usually browse for jobs, apply for work and work.
    In between those, I check my emails and reply if needed. I also check my facebook account, look for anything interesting and visit my facebook group. I work on it for a few minutes since I'm the administrator and I have 100 and more members. After work, if I sfill have time, I do watch youtube videos and check my accounts online.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Thanks
    Everything. I actually can't remember what we all did before the internet.

In the morning I do my meditation using the internet.I'm currently doing Oprah and Deepak Chopra's 21-day meditation series which I access on YouTube. I also listen to inspirational videos like Tony Robbins, Abraham Hicks, and Les Brown, which I find on YouTube.

I check and respond to emails. I then use my twitter feed, where I have made a list for news. For about an hour in the morning, I look at what's trending across the world and locally.

I spend my whole day working online. I use the internet to communicate to clients. I also use the internet for research. I'm constantly on WhatApp communicating to friends and family.

When I get home I check my social media which include Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.For inspiration and to get ideas I look through Pinterest.

During the weekend I stream movies online and also get my books from Amazon.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Thanks
    Internet has become our second life in this generation. We tend to spend more time online than offline.

I always check my emails daily and always check if there is an incoming whatsapp message. I also use the internet to do my research when completing assignments.

With internet, I can interact and chat with people from around the world. I can also download videos and music I want or choose to view them online.

I use internet to interact on forums and also do freelancing jobs. With internet, I can pay my bills online and and purchase for things without stepping out of the door. With internet, I can receive latest update on news and know what is happening in the current world.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    As I wake up the very first thing that I do is check my emails, my social media and listening music thats my everyday routine.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I used it for my personal use such us, browsing, Facebook, twitter, instagramming and many more. Chatting , posting, and even playing online games . And i usually used internet for working purposes online selling , checking email, hunting job sometimes. And i also used internet now for paying my bills , household bill, water bills, electricity bill , cable bills, paying online is very convenient i don't need to go somewhere else just to paid those.

There are so many ways to used internet now. It has a good benefits now in every individual.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I usually do checking my emails, browsing, checking my Facebook messenger and my Facebook account. I do play favorite videos on YouTube, downloading music and movies. I do also my job thru internet, by posting on different forums, answering surveys.
    By using internet we have a lot thing to do.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Thanks
    For me, usually for the fist thing I do is to read my e-mails, join forums to get news and new ideas and discussing with everyone. also I often listen to my music on my PC and sometimes playing games...etc

Hi Jack London,

The Internet is the most powerful Tool that we have today, I think almost everyone knows how to use the Internet and we get useful and relevant information that we need. In my case, I use the Internet for work, I check and learn from forums like WebMaster Sun, I do online jobs, search for info that I need, check my Social Media Sites mostly Facebook then I check my emails plus I check Youtube from time to time whether it be for work or for pleasure.

I use the Internet everyday and I think, if one day I am unable to check the Internet, I would be incomplete since the Internet is a part of me. It's where I can earn, can communicate, site relevant information and learn something new.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Thanks

Precisely, I use the internet for my on line job. This is a way for me to make an extra income since I do not have a stable work at this time. In addition, I use the internet for Facebook purposes. The FB messenger is a big help for me to communicate with my friends and my family even they are in the other side of the globe. Moreover, I use the internet for research. It is very convenient to look for a certain topic with one click.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Well, use of the internet is required in my job. I think it's very convenient to use it anytime and anywhere. I also use the internet to check my email, get in touch with my family and friends, shopping and research. I also like watching blogs online so I think it's very useful. In addition to that, I use the internet to watch movies and download some of the music I like.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Nowadays, everything you want to know is in the Internet. There are many options you can do if you have internet. In my case, I do marketing business so I use Internet to connect to different people via different social media. I post on Facebook, Instagram etc. I use skype online to connect and talk to them. I also rely on Internet on the searches that I needed, when I'm watching videos on youtube or other sites, reading mangas, downloading movies, joining groups for some tweaks and hacks and so on. It really gives me the comfort of finding all I need with just typing on a search engine.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    i usually search for new ideas for my filmmaking. And watching videos on youtube at the same time I play and earn. I also love playing games and listening to my favorite music. And i always cheking my mails and join the forum posting etch. and editing my website.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    All of my work depends on the internet! I start off checking my emails, just like a lot of you guys said you do too. This sets the tone for the day and helps me figure out what I need to accomplish. I also spend a lot of time (and money) on online shopping. I'm a fairly busy person and sometimes I don't get a chance to go out shopping for every day items. I buy everything from all purpose cleaner to underwear online and have it delivered right to my door. Let's not forget online food delivery orders, even my dinner comes from the internet more often than not. I'm in the middle of building several niche sites and building up a freelancing business on top of that. I read a bunch of blogs on all sorts of different topics and I like to post replies and keep the conversation going. If only the internet could do my laundry.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Thanks
    Internet is very useful to me. I have a lot of activities that require internet connection such as follows:

1. Working - During weekdays, I spend most of my time reading and answering work-related e-mails. Also, I use internet to do some quick research related to my work such as checking sample photos, checking similar information, or checking related issues.
    2. Communication - I usually communicate with my friends and family using Line, Skype, Whatsapp, and others which all require a good internet connection.
    3. Social Media - I think everyone of us has social media account to be updated with trending topics or news.
    4. Watching videos - I watch some movies and my favorite anime series.
    5. Playing Online Games - I play DOTA 1 in RGC server which require internet connection.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Personally, I do usually open my Facebook account to post and sell my products, chatting with my friends, watching inspirational and funny videos on YouTube, listening to my favorite music. And as a gamer I always check the latest happenings events and upcoming updates on the particular games that I play. I also love searching to gain new ideas and knowledge, checking the latest trending video and interesting news, live streaming that’s all.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I do a lot of things in internet. It's my way of communication to my family, friends and other important people. I keep myself updated with news, trends, fashion and recipes. I like looking anything that has something to do home like gardening, curtains and arrangements of decorations. Sometimes I listen to live radio and watch movies. I love reading qoutes as well. Clash of clans, plants vz zoombies are just few of my games online. I learn new techniques as well. It's amazing and internet is basic need of human.

Newer Threads

1. Peter
    JuanRoth
    Replies: 12 | Views: 5116
    Last post by JuanRoth, 12-02-2013, 12:21 PM
  2. seizarkaelan
    Hi Friends
    By seizarkaelan in forum New Member Introductions
    azhosty
    Replies: 4 | Views: 2457
    Last post by azhosty, 01-10-2014, 12:01 AM
  3. Dmoz