• QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    Before, i look at internet as a form of entertainment. I watch videos on youtube, listen to music, download videos, watch news play games etc. and that goes for the whole day. But now, I look at it as a form of source of income. I upload contents and get paid, i write and get paid, i do work and get paid, i spread the news of my content to get higher pay, interact with my readers etc. and that also goes for the day.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    Internet's main purpose for me is for communication using emails and chatrooms. Next is for fun activities like keeping updated to social media and games. Lastly, is for work or serious matters like reading articles, investing in stocks, doing online jobs. One should always remember that to enjoy the internet, you should use it in promoting your own interest, not others.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Whether we accept it or not Internet is very essential for most of people. It is a big help for many who don't have time to go to library or any places you study something. I usually do on internet is searching for online extra income. There are many opportunities online to get an extra income. Just be aware of scams. Don't just give up on finding legit online job or extra income. I experienced earning income because of these oportunities. I also watch youtube, I love watching DIY tutorials and business ideas. If you have enough resources you can do what you have watched on youtube. It is really helpful.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I go for getting information, news updates, and for work, entertainment too of course. I also prioritize first internet awareness, like let's not tolerate the bad guys out there abusing internet for their crimes. So I Always put security first, safety first. Thank You

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/1
    Thanks
    Watch youtube and earn money online. I always spend my time searching for sites that I can earn money. It is hard but I have to. I previous work but my doctor sys I need to quit the job for my health. Now I still want to earn by online jobs.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I use it for Internet I like opening my Social Media, watching movies and videos on YouTube, joining extra earning websites, post on forums like Webmaster Sun. I also use it for Gaming, I play NBA 2K, GTA and League of Legends using my computer.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack London View Post
    Do you love spending your time on the internet?
    For me, usually for the fist thing I do is to read my e-mails, join forums to get news and new ideas and discussing with everyone. also I often listen to my music on my PC and sometimes playing games...etc

I'm curious about What do you usually do on internet? any shares ?
    Internet has become an integral part of my life. I think I would refer to myself as an 'internet junky'. I spend a lot of my time on social media, YouTube, and gaining general knowledge on the very many things in life. Am looking forward to a day internet will be free in my country. Lately am venturing into multiplayer games that uses the internet to connect players from all over the world. Am sure if I get the hang of it, I will have lots of fun.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I do love spending time on the Internet. It's almost impossible for me to go through a day without using the Internet. I use it first thing in the morning before anything else to check messages. Then I use it for my online jobs which are transcription and tutoring. I also watch videos from my favorite YouTube stars, Kpop and Kdrama, animes, etc. I use it to search something I need. I also blog and visit other people's blogs.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I can't even begin to answer this question without sounding like a douche.

I use the internet for pleasure, entertainment (they are not the same), business, crowdfunding, charity, news, and lastly as means to an end.

I use the internet for my own pleasure, by that I mean like every other person on the planet I use it to tickle my mind with things that I am interested in.
    I use it for entertainment to watch Netflix and HBO shows and movies and to listen to countless bands and music artists on YouTube, spotify and even peer to peer music sharing.
    I use it for business as I am a freelance python programmer, so I earn money directly from customers online.
    I use it for crowdfunding a project game I am working on, to fund my game concept.
    I use it for charity so I can donate whenever I can to a certain charity which I would rather not disclose, and lastly the news because I find that you need to know what's happening on the planet you live in.

Those listed are just my daily routine, let alone the hours I spend in the deep web and in language learning tutorials and webinars.
    The internet has completely overtaken my life, and I haven't even touched Android internet use in my reply.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I mainly use the internet for blogging and keeping up to date with my social media accounts. I also work remotely for a real estate company so I rely heavily on the internet for that, as they are across the other side of the country.

Shopping is another past-time that I use the internet for. I love being able to shop from anywhere in the comfort of my own home and not having to venture out into crowds of people. E-bay, in particular, is one of my guilty pleasures!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 15/0
    Thanks
    The internet can be used for anything at all these days. If we're hungry, we can order our meals online. If we're broke, we can find a job online, and if we're bored, we can find a game to play!

The best thing about the internet is that we can do all of these things from the comfort of our own homes. If we don't feel like getting out of bed, we've got that option as well. We can sit in bed or on our couches all day and be entertained with a few click of a mouse.

I find that I essentially use the world wide web to make money lately. There are so many different opportunities online, that it's really hard to pass anything up. But we must be cautious of the scams that are all around us on this widely used information highway. If we aren't careful, we can end up having our credit cards hacked and our personal information can be distributed to some downright awful people.

By maintaining a secure connection, and being vigilant to always scan documents before downloading, we can make sure that our time online is spent safely. We want to undoubtedly know that the sites we visit are safe as well. Before going and giving a new website your personal information, make sure that you check online forums and read what others have to say about the site you are wanting to join.

Being online has many advantages and can no doubt cure our boredom at any time. By being confident that our digital devices and our intimate details will be safe in the process, we can use the internet for just about any reason we want with no worries.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Thanks
    My regular day in front of my laptop is do some writings, answering emails, joining forums to learn and to contribute anything that is related to internet stuff. There are times that I watched movies or TV series and I like it, compare to watching it on my phone. When I am using my smartphone, I used to check social media accounts. My favorite is Instagram, because I just swipe it up to look at photos and watched clips of videos with no hassle.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I am usually working on the internet. If not that I would be on social media such as Instagram, Snapchat, twitter and websites like reddit. I also like to surf the web sometimes just for fun. I check my emails A LOT. I also go on YouTube quite often just to watch some videos. If I’m feeling really bored might watch some Netflix or play some online mini game!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I usually check the latest news on the Internet,watch my favourite TV shows on the Internet because it is more convenient and there is no advertisements during it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack London View Post
    Do you love spending your time on the internet?
    For me, usually for the fist thing I do is to read my e-mails, join forums to get news and new ideas and discussing with everyone. also I often listen to my music on my PC and sometimes playing games...etc

I'm curious about What do you usually do on internet? any shares ?
    For me, I check first my email account to know if there are messages for me. After attending my emails , I open my Facebook account. I spend a lot of time in this site. I enjoy reading or watching videos. After spending time in Facebook, I do my online work.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    There are so many things that I've been doing using the internet. First, I use the internet to complete my job. This is my main source of income, without it I won't be earning money to support my family and my studies. I'm also using the internet to do research for my school projects and homeworks. I find it very convenient than going to the library and search for a wide range of books just to look for a specific answer. In addition to that, I'm using it to get in touch with my family and friends thru social media. Yes, it has a lot of advantages yet there are people who still use it in a wrong way.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    There are many things that I love doing on the internet! I rely on the internet to do certain tasks like responding to e-mails or learning a new skill. I use social media sites like Facebook, to chat with my friends and keep myself updated to what's going on. I also love watching videos on Youtube.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I usually check everything when I'm using the internet. I work, read articles, listen to music, download movies, and a lot more. Internet is a great source of information nowadays to get faster knowledge about bits and pieces of everything.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I work on the internet, I spend a lot of my free time here too. Makes me a little uneasy how much I depend on it. My blood pressure would go up after even a day without internet. Guess I need some therapy

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I use Internet to read blogs, use of quora and sometimes to access my social media accounts.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    While at work, I use Internet for work related purpose - checking and responding to emails, connecting to business world through social media.
    but when not at work, I usually like to surf for fresh DIY ideas, listen to music and watch videos.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    While at work, I use Internet for work related purpose - checking and responding to emails, connecting to business world through social media.
    but when not at work, I usually like to surf for fresh DIY ideas, listen to music and watch videos

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    My daily routine involves looking through my e-mails, checking my websites statistics, Adwords & Adsense. This takes me around 30 minutes. After this I’ll check out communities including forums, Facebook and Twitter. If I have the time I will further develop my projects and do a bit of design using Affinity Designer.

Oh, I regularly look at keyword research to get ideas for my up coming blog posts.

In my ‘’free’’ time on the internet I’ll catch up on Netflix, usually watching Money Heist Excellent watch.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I work online. For me, the Internet is a source of additional income. In my free time I study online courses, read news, watch interesting movies.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    People follow their passion and do a business online. starting a blog and doing what they like. for instance You go to Google enter a keyword to search for music, guitar playing and something you love. well You are going to find several blogs who offer you a serve, if you buy they get paid through affiliate marketing or through their tiny products. more importantly they they serve thousands of people. if You have a passion and want to earn money online then learn about affiliate marketing and how to launch a blog.

Newer Threads

1. Peter
    JuanRoth
    Replies: 12 | Views: 5037
    Last post by JuanRoth, 12-02-2013, 12:21 PM
  2. seizarkaelan
    Hi Friends
    By seizarkaelan in forum New Member Introductions
    azhosty
    Replies: 4 | Views: 2413
    Last post by azhosty, 01-10-2014, 12:01 AM
  3. Dmoz