What do you usually do on internet?

Jack London

Do you love spending your time on the internet?
For me, usually for the fist thing I do is to read my e-mails, join forums to get news and new ideas and discussing with everyone. also I often listen to my music on my PC and sometimes playing games...etc

I'm curious about What do you usually do on internet? any shares ?

whland

When I'm on the internet I mostly do work. I check my emails, respond to support/sales tickets make sure the servers are all running like they should, update my site.

Then I post on forums when there are no tickets to respond to or servers that need working on.

After all the work is done I go on youtube for a bit. Then I take a break and go outside for a walk.

I do have my android phone outside with me which alerts me to any emails for my business so I can check in on things on my phone even when I'm outside.

Chad

BloodMaster

I use internet for learning new things from forums, check my mails, check my social media account and interact with friend. Playing online games. That's all

CloudLIX

Ussualy all work day i am using for work, other time in inthernet is watching video, reading news, searching some information..and so on

Bulan

I am using internet for working and searching different kind of stuff and information which I like it very much.

Shanaya

I also do as same as you do but some differences are there. I do keep logged in face-book, and i don't play games in internet. I do watch videos in net.

MichaelMc

Usually I like watching new videos on YouTube, other than this I like to do blog commenting, forum posting, chatting on Facebook.

Eliandewasky

I usually like to search something new on internet like some new tricks, some new places discovered, anything that is new, also I use it to use social networking sites and for playing multiplayer online games.

Last edited:

Billy Walters

I usually like to visit social networking sites, mainly Facebook. Also I like to watch the new videos on YouTube.

ScottP

I usually like to read and write blogs on internet, it helps me to get and to share knowledge, which I really love a lot.

Mark I. Bentz

I usually search some new Social networking site on the internet to make friends on that site, I love sharing thoughts with others in social networking sites.

nguyen88

I usually internet to search information i need, finding forum to connect new friend, and update information on daily. Internet is importance in my life

Last edited:

binary777

I usually use the internet for learning programing and to read science related articles.

alexsophia

Hi,
Generally i used internet for finding education news ,wallpapers download, forum posting etc. Actually daily minimum 8 hours i am passing my time in internet for work
Thanks

getlinkz

Usually work and watching movies. Internet is my bread and butter right now.

elmercibs

I do a lot of things on the internet. But I mainly use it for business and doing my job online.
Aside from those, I play, watch videos/movies, and read to get updated via the internet.
Gone are the days when you still have to wait for the mailer to knock on your door and hand you over a newspaper, magazines, etc. I can now do these online.

nathancs

I like to visit Facebook and chat with my friends, watching videos and playing online games.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.