How to increase likes on my Facebook page?

shantybeauty

Hi friends, I have a Facebook fan page and I want to increase likes on my fan page . Is there any easy way to increase fb likes on fan page.

Joseph_Hill

First of all make an eye catching informative page helpful for viewers . Then post your Facebook fan page on different social networking or social media sites, it will help you to increase likes on your Facebook page.

novandak

Hi,
I suggest you that don't use any tools/software to increase Fanpage likes.
You have to increase your friends on profile and request those friends to like your Fanpage.
Also you can join in different like exchange Facebook groups where huge number of members are available and share your Fanpage link there and request to like.

Divya_Rai

Share some best content which can attract some of the users online who is browsing images and posts across the world. Join some of the community to get more likes.

Riley Aarons

To increase likes to your Facebook page you need to post some interesting, attractive information. Also posting some funny images helps a lot to increase the likes as it attracts the users.

Arjunrishi

i want to increase natural facebook likes. give me effective tips

Nature

Nature
If you want to increase the real and effective likes to your fan page than I guess this helsp you alot... hxxp://goo.gl/sxyoHH

as due to low post count not able put link inside just change X to t and you get the blog post...

RH-Calvin

You can increase your Facebook likes by posting more interesting topics on your Fan page and attracting more visitors to your page. You can create communities and try out some debates and news to make visitors participate and hence redirect them to your fan page for more likes.

kevinenvill

Periodically pay your fans a visit. Read their posts, like them and leave comments. Not only does that build relationships, but it also provides a way for their audience to visit your turf. If you grow your external presence, others will notice you, become curious, and come visit you. Also try Facebook like services, you can hire an expert from here, that expert can help you in providing facebook likes at a cheap rate.

irenerear

Trust me. Search how to increase social media followers like facebook. If you want to genuinely need facebook like then increase your friend list and continue posting on it and share your friend daily.

alakazam

Make you facebook page interesting and post informative content as frequently as possible. Also, invite your friends to like it and share the link with their friends. You can also promote it on forums and ask forum members to give you likes.

Dexsmart

You can start with $1 per day Facebook Ads for that !

bob

bob
As I know then minimum for Facebook ads is $5 per day, right? if only $1 I would like to join fb ad :D

Deepak Kaushik

Enhance your customers by quickly responding them, sharing only useful information to your page.

scopio

Iinteresting, attractive information and images in good time.
Your fanpage can be a suggested page for other, it will be show when users like other page.

Youssra06

Publish good content, put funny and attractive images, somtimes ask questions and let fans answer, like other posts and share them that will create some relation between your page and others, so they will came and visit yours too

Alawi

Hi friends, I have a Facebook fan page and I want to increase likes on my fan page . Is there any easy way to increase fb likes on fan page.
In order to increase Facebook likes is not an easy task but for high profile person its a piece of cake. You need to interact with your targeted members in Facebook and study their behavior then provide them what they need and expectations.

Jacob

How much do you want to increase likes? If it's about 100-500-1000, than it seems to me that only advertising on FB can have a great impact. An interesting content and images of high quality and even interacting with your targeted members 24 hours a day (attention, that could sometimes cause adverse effects) could give you, let's say, 5-10-15 likes in a week...

Jacob

Ok, maybe I exaggerated ;), I played with small amounts increasing likes for start-up official page - it works. The other question is why and how convert likes into buying... Does it really matter on FB if it's a fan page or a business one?

boysingh

boysingh
If the like that were generated through ads were actually the targeted users, then it is more likely that those who liked the page are going to be one of the factors that can increase you sales, since they are going to see your Facebook page's offers and stuff.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views