SEO .vs Social Media, Which is more Advantages?

hoangvu

Advantages of Using SEO
As an online business that relies on a website as a livelihood, it requires a method termed "Low Budget, High Impact" this can be applied when you have to understand SEO, because SEO is basically doing it for free. And with your website SEO can last a long time in a variety of potential keywords are commonly called "Long Tail Keyword"..and so on..

Advantages of Using Social Media
With marketing services through social networks, information is constantly updated, is not limited in number and time sent. Moreover, even when the information about the product/services business posted on social networking sites, we will immediately spread to thousands, millions of people quickly.

Low Cost: If you have a clear strategy, market analysis and customer-specific objects, make sure the effectiveness of marketing through social networking will not be inferior to traditional advertising methods. Moreover, today, using social networks is not only the trend that has become a habit for millions, billions of users worldwide. Thus, the cost is not big, business ads will appear throughout and achieve optimal performance.

Highly interactive: The interactivity is one of the advantages of marketing through social networking. Enterprises can quickly receive feedback from customers, discuss, and share their problems, make or answer poll questions...etc

What about you ? please share your thoughts about SEO and Social media, which is more advantages ?

RufusBrewer

According to me Social media is an excellent way to get tremendous traffic to our website and there are techniques like social media marketing, social media optimization etc. Helps to improve the PR of the site in less time and main advantage is it's free of cost.

Chas P. Gibson

Why SEO V/s Social Media, it should not be like this.It should be SEO and Social media, because both are important to promote your business through internet and make traffic high on your site.

hoangvu

hoangvu
Why that, because everybody used to use social media to increase SEO scores for their site so that they forgot how is important of social networks. Of course, all of us here use both to promote or advertising products/services...thus I want to have comparisons between SEO and SMO, which is more advantages...and waiting for other thoughts :D :victory:

Audra A. Young

Audra A. Young
You are right Chas P. Gibson. There must not have to be a conflict between SEO and Social Media. Both are having different roles in promoting your website and if one will use these methods side by side then it will really give a good result.

ZacMilford

If you will go in depth of SEO you will find SMO lies somewhere in between SEO, social media optimization is just a part of search engine optimization and only with the combination of both these you can get a good rank.

aishasony

Both techniques are important and having their advantages SEO is necessary for ranking the site while SMO is important for generating the traffic

guma

I think both Social Media Optimization and Search Engine Optimization is essential for any website. Yeah agree social media derives huge amount of traffic on website but to make website these users friendly it should be optimized in well manner, so in my opinion both SMO and SEO hand in hand works best for Business.

James Daniel

Depend upon the work need, if someone wants to create huge traffic over website than owner of the site can use SEO strategies which includes social media also.

Debra J. Hernandez

If we consider all Social Media then it can be more advantageous than SEO to get backlinks and to promote a website.

Hrkjds

Social Media have impact on SEO..But not directly..Strong presence in Social Media sites give a site online reputation.If a site have many fans on Facebook, Followers on Google and Twitter, then it will get many shares and will reach many more people and definitely some website or blog or many will link to that popular site..and we all know links are essential part of SEO..Again as a matter of "Real Time Search" features of search engines like Google, socia media has become a part of SEO..both have advantages and both are co-related..

Mark Steve

I prefer both together because in these days if you want to rank your url well on Google top then you have to focus both deeply.

brad

Both SMO and SEO are useful and fetch traffic to your sites.

tommyclark

For me both methods are very useful since they give a different result. SEO is used to improve your site's visibility on search engine while Social media are often use for internet marketing purposes.

diegozacarias

Both are important for website. SEO gives traffic through Search Engine Ranking whereas SMO gives traffic through social networking.

aksel

For me social media optimization is more advantageous because I need more visitors in my site instead of higher ranking in search engine and SMO is always a strong method to increase the traffic.

AliceJackson

Search engine optimization is good way to increase website's visibility over Google crawler it contains so many task to increase website's traffic social media is like one of the part of SEO which helps to drag traffic over website.

Pragyan

We need both..SEO gives us sales and Social Media gives us reputation online..

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.