Why putting backlinks in content is better?

Dmoz

Hello,

I saw more SEO people putting their backlinks in content instead of putting links out content? why did they like that?
link in content is better than link at footer and somethings else without content.??

Please explain and show me reasons?

Maxwell

In my opinion, if you put backlinks in content then google will consider them as natural backlinks. However if you can't put backlinks in content, you can put them (do-follow links)in forum signature, blog comment, it still very good for seo, i check and realizing that.

01global

Hello,

I saw more SEO people putting their backlinks in content instead of putting links out content? why did they like that?
link in content is better than link at footer and somethings else without content.??

Please explain and show me reasons?
Yes. This is a good answer. Google "love" links into content or soround with text.

Dana Franklin

I think because it drives more traffic and its more effective because people wants something to read about that may actually trigger their interests.

BloodMaster

Because through that you can do two task. First you give your content interlinking and other is you engage your reader and provide other stuff to read.

aksel

I think this will increase your traffic as well as the links will get crawled easily by Google.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.