How to protect youtube videos?

Jack London

Hi friends,

I've just uploaded some videos to youtube but i'm afraid of stealing or re-uploading by someone so can you show me any ways how to protect youtube videos?

KeywordMarketingPro

One common way people use to protect their youtube videos or online media content are watermarks. If you watermark the video with your company name, URL or logo it will be much harder for someone to re-use and represent on your own. Another way you may want to consider is not using youtube but another service that allows for more video protection or going an alternative route such as embedding it into an infographic or something similar.

MichaelBowden

I don't think that there is any method by which we can protect our videos from being stolen, YouTube should really give us an option by which we can protect our videos.

Divya_Rai

By adding watermark in your videos, you can protect from being stolen. Most of the people do not know how to remove those water mark.

Aalia Nebhan

I agree with you guys but YouTube is not for selling secured or private videos. You could embed a normal YouTube video on a page or post and then secure that post or page so only members can see it (security by obscurity) but a visitor will always be capable to go to YouTube directly and find that video if he knows what to search for.

emidiolucchese

I really agree with the above post that YouTube is not for your business promotion, it is a social media site, where you can share your those videos which you want others should watch, and others can download this it is usual. So I don't think that we can secure our videos as the way you want.

Riley Aarons

To protect YouTube video we have to follow privacy policies of it and content should be unique.

SalauddinBappi

One regular way individuals use to ensure their youtube recordings or online media substance are watermarks. On the off chance that you watermark the video with your organization name, URL or logo it will be substantially harder for somebody to re-utilize and speak to all alone. Another way you might need to consider is not utilizing youtube but rather another administration that takes into consideration more video assurance or going an option course, for example, inserting it into an infographic or something comparative.

Jack London

One regular way individuals use to ensure their youtube recordings or online media substance are watermarks. On the off chance that you watermark the video with your organization name, URL or logo it will be substantially harder for somebody to re-utilize and speak to all alone.
I heard almost time is using watermarks but it it is reuploaded, they can insert their on it?
Youtube didn't have one way to promote videos without using watermarks?

Another way you might need to consider is not utilizing youtube but rather another administration that takes into consideration more video assurance or going an option course, for example, inserting it into an infographic or something comparative.
What do you mean?
I should inserted my videos on my websites instead of uploading them directly to Youtube?

Jones Samson

I think you can join a network, they will help you keep the video copyright with content ID

Website Design Ltd

One common way people use to protect their youtube videos or online media content are watermarks. If you watermark the video with your company name, URL or logo it will be much harder for someone to re-use and represent on your own. Another way you may want to consider is not using youtube but another service that allows for more video protection or going an alternative route such as embedding it into an infographic or something similar.
One regular way individuals use to ensure their youtube recordings or online media substance are watermarks. On the off chance that you watermark the video with your organization name, URL or logo it will be substantially harder for somebody to re-utilize and speak to all alone. Another way you might need to consider is not utilizing youtube but rather another administration that takes into consideration more video assurance or going an option course, for example, inserting it into an infographic or something comparative.
Irony? Or just another forum user stealing ideas and rewording them (poorly) to make themselves look like they know what they're talking about? :ranting_w:

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.