is 'Responsive Website Design' future of web design?

Jack London

Hello,

I'm going to have a course about responsive web design because I think it's future of web designing industry
so what about you ? according to you, it it future of web design ?

Any ideas ?

abebi123

Yes Dear you are right,responsive web design is primary requirement in today's web designing industry.Because day by day internet user on mobile,tabs are increasing,so for targeting those users or online visitors we have a Responsive website who is fit in all screens.

KevinNash

Responsive Website Design is definitely the future of web design as daily user on mobile,tabs
are increasing,so to make a website that fit on every screen RWB is very essential.

furious

i think responsive design is crucial, considering that so many people use or their phones or their laptops to browse the internet and then if they find a site that would looks good on their mobile as well as on their laptop, it is even better

glenjohnson44

There are endless possibilities of website design and development. There are numerous options available to design static websites, Flash embedded pieces -included Flash or Static pieces.

DPrat

Reponsive Design is must - www.pratwords.com

Hello,

I'm going to have a course about responsive web design because I think it's future of web designing industry
so what about you ? according to you, it it future of web design ?

Any ideas ?
Hello Jack,

Yes, definitely responsive web designing is the Present and Future of web designing. It is also a vital part of on-page SEO , also. You must go for the course and other related courses.

Divya_Rai

Responsive web design merged with SEO features, In order to get good visitor to your website you have to improve your responsive web design features.

arronmattwills

Now a days every one having smart phones and android tablets. People are not interested to open laptops. So there is a vast demand for responsive website design and website industry in coming days.

In my five years of web design experience i am seeing and observing many trends. But with the advancements of HTML5 and CSS3 this responsive web design become so popular.

Jquery is also playing a crucial role in responsive web designing in giving some advanced effects and even to design responsive web forms.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.