More external links will decrease website rankings?

Peter

Hello friends,

I have a wordpress blog and I'm enabling do-follow links in comments on my blog, have more comments putting their website URLs in it, thus my blog have more external links. I want to know if my blog has more external links then it will be decreased website rankings?

hoangvu

According to me, if your website has more external links will decrease rankings a bit and not good if you want easy SEO. I saw more popular forums like DP, warriorforum..making un-follow links for external links on their site. Thus you should consider about that. But if you only permit un-follow on your blog, you may be lost more visitors come your website with purpose to have a link in their comment/post.

novandak

Hi,
Sure, more external links are not good for SEO. It affects to decrease SERP rankings in a little bit but extremely harmful for decreasing page rank of your blog.
You can put a rel="nofollow" tag to keep away from it.

ZacMilford

Yeah ! You both are right. More external links lead to decrease website ranking. So just try to avoid it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.