How to recover from HummingBird Google Update

aishasony

I just want to know that how can I recover my website from Hummingbird Update?

Maxwell

HummingBird Google was a new update offers and it's new face for the search engine(Google). With this algorithm, Google will become more intelligent for returning results to the users, It can understand that you typed into search box. No longer stereotyped as before but it will have more flexibility.

According to me, you can use some methods to recover from HummingBird Google Update
- Remove spam links and bad content
- Writing new fresh content and on-page SEO for your webpages, not much spam links. your efforts will eventually be rewarded.
- With HummingBird Google algorithm, Content always is important. Thus to recover from it, you need fresh content and removing duplicated content existed on your site.

LeetHost

Like the above user said, Avoid spam in your forum and clean it.

JeffreyJacobs

You are right Maxwell. You really must remove the spammy links and need to change your content to the fresh one. Also keep the user accounts real.

BloodMaster

Well, its not a algorithmic update like panda & penguin updates that are purposefully updated to penalise low quality websites. In Fact it’s an algorithm in itself thats entirely about the conversational search so if you have original, high-quality content and quality backlinks(in relevant niche) then your website is still going to rank well. If still anything, your website’s rankings will improve just as they should have after the Penguin and Panda updates rolled out.

Here are the details:-
http://econsultancy.com/hk/blog/63486-google-s-new-hummingbird-search-algorithm-th

abhi_garg

i think you need the descriptions to contain natural words of how people search on google, including all the stop words like: if the , when why, etc and the title to contain not just keywords also stop words.

Mark Steve

I think you did great job, you should remove bad backlinks with Google Webmaster tool which is the best for this purpose.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.