What makes an article get higher rankings than others?

Tommy

Hello,

According to you, What will make an article get higher rankings than other articles?
By quality content, keywords density, html tags like bold, heading tags..., anchor text in content, title post and title (meta tag), or natural external links from other sites point to it...etc

Please share your ideas ?

brandonolguin

If you will ask about articles then I will always say that quality content is the only factor to get higher rank. As if your content is having something which is unique which people don't know about, then they will try to read all your content, this way they will get connected to you. People need helpful things buddy, so I will always go with quality content.

Emilio

I think the way of presentation and the information provided makes the article to get higher ranking than others. If you will use images and pictures to demonstrate what you are saying then it leaves a good impact on users and also increases their interest in reading your articles.

Joseph_Hill

A fresh, unique, informative article who will have more likes then other article will have better ranking then other.Always try to make your article attractive for visitors by adding some relevant pictures related to them.
Yeah buddy! Likes of the people really matters for an article to rank high. Recently when I was researching on Google's search engine I have found that the article with low PR but more Facebook likes got higher rank than the article with high PR buy lesser Facebook likes. I think as we know after Hummingbird Google is trying to show the relevant results, so to find which are relevant results Google might be taking help of this social signals.

JoeHasty

A unique,new, fresh article about any topic which promoted appropriately will defiantly have good ranking if that site get successful large number of visitors.

JoeHamilton

I'll say you must have the unique content and the best keywords relevant to your article. With high search ratio and less competition. And the most important thing presence of keyword in the title, and in the tags too. After this I assure you your content will automatically rank on top.

MarkBenson

A unique and fresh article is always in demand, attention of visitors' over it will help to increase traffic over site and to increase ranking of page.

Last edited by a moderator:

ScottP

I think unique article and proper keyword stuffing is something that makes an article to rank over other.

SEO Land

Fresh & informative content written in well manner and without Grammatical errors can get high quantity of readers for it. Also add some relevant image are also good to have for it.

Jenny

The most important thing which helps an article to rank higher is the content, because without a good content nothing will work out whether it is presentation or anything, also it is necessary to increase its visibility in front of users for this you need to promote or share it on all the social media and social networking sites and wherever you can.

glenbagley

I will totally give the credit to the content of a website because I have seen some without having the other attribute than a good content and they ranked very high in the search engine.

AliceJackson

More contents according to users choice can makes an article get higher rank,visitor wants some new relevant data every time so if they found this on your website then they will visit your website again and again.

glenbagley

Most of the articles are completely content based use some relevant images, connect them with source website, give some informative links on that particular page these work will keep your article different from others and relevancy also will not get loss.

Ric

Quality, informative and helpful article is very helpful to achieve top rank. Reviews are the most helpful things for any article to get better search in article result.

MicelMaricom

An article with balanced keyword density and keyword prominence with better utilize information resource can be higher in ranking as compare to other.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views