Need help with site's ranking

bruno007

Hello, I am working on this site http://www.gem-stones.com/ from 3 months but the problem is this site isn't ranking for any of my targetted keywords at google.com.

Please help me and provide your suggestion to improve this site's ranking.

AndrewFisher

Go for internet and search for SEO tutorials may be you can find something usefull there...

Shirley_Sharp

Make your site informative as it is gaming site so make it attractive and adventurous also, promote it as much as possible by connecting with different social media , can take help of free back links provider sites and at the end if these all fact does not work upto your expectation then you can try to contact SEO for better result.

bruno007

bruno007
Shirley, its not a gaming site, its a jewelry site. I am using social media but seems like I have to target more social media sites apart from Facebook.

hoangvu

Hello, I am working on this site http://www.gem-stones.com/ from 3 months but the problem is this site isn't ranking for any of my targetted keywords at google.com.

Please help me and provide your suggestion to improve this site's ranking.
which targeted keywords that you want to rank ?
I suggest you do blog comment, forum posting and social media to improve your website rankings. you also need to see your keywords is high competition or not. If they are high competition keywords, it needs more time to get on top 10 google.com

JoeHamilton

Check your keywords firstly, check about its density, prominences, and before going to change something on your website check its ranking on another site also, if other sites will show ranking to your targeted keyword, then go through googles rules for getting ranking and apply those for your targeted keywords.

JakePeter

Can you share which strategies you are following to get ranked your website? It will be better to suggest to on that basis, well you can try link earning.

Last edited by a moderator:

guma

Ranking is also depends on the Keyword competition if your keywords are highly competitive then it will take to rank only if your efforts on that keywords is continues. Analyze your keywords on Google Keyword tool and work accordingly.

aksel

As your site is related to jewelry so you must consider about female audience and target them and you can promote it on their specific site also, it will help to increase numbers of visitors over your site to increase ranking.

DupiaHesailt

To increase ranking of your websites try to create backlinks as much as possible it will help you to create traffic over your website for this one can use some backlink creating sites like:
blogger.com/start
squidoo.com
digg.com
etc.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.