How To Add Custom URL to Google(+) Plus

yestyle

Google+ officially offers custom URL to accounts that are 30+ days old, have 10+ followers and a profile photo thus if you are owning Google+ page, you can change your default url like

to a new custom URL like
https://plus.google.com/+Webmastersun

First, you go to top of Google+ page and click Get URL as picture show below
get_custom_google_url.jpg

Next step, you need to tick "I agree to Terms of Service" of google plus and clicking to "Claiming URL" to finish confirmation.
claim_url_google_plus.jpg

If you want to change custom URL, feel free to request a different one but it will take you time for reviewing.

With short URL that Google sets for you, it's easy to present to friends or promoting somewhere else.

Try to have a look with custom Google+ URL that I got for our forum - https://plus.google.com/+Webmastersun

Good luck!

Deepak Kaushik

Thanks for this posting. From this information I am able to change my select my username on Google Plus Page. Keep sharing such type of postings.

hoangvu

Nice tips, I have got at least 10 followers on my Google+ page but I have not still seen notification appear, may be my account too new ( just created some days ago) I will try to wait for 1 month as your article mentioned. :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.