which ecommerce provider i can go for ?

Jack London

Honestly, eCommerce and magento are big ecommerce providers that you should go for. But, for me, I can use wordpress to make a great ecommerce with full functions and advantages :)

glennyjoycelyn

Its basically works, if you go for a default cms for web hosting. But it is inappropriate when you go higher end. due to its default settings and options,there is no possibility to build an effective website.

So it is intellectual to get some Custom based eCommerce scripts like Privateshop or a BuySell been developed by Agriya, which will establish yourself as a web master and run a successful website with indefinite range of access and options..

john_lee

I would recommend go for Magento because it has a lot of features for ecommerce sites. It has multiple language support, simple checkout process and secure paymernt system. It also has a capability of custom development.

Addyou

I will recommend you to go for Magento,because

1.Magento platform comes packed with loads of user-friendly features.
2.It allows you to update your ecommerce website automatically, which is not available in other e-commerce platforms.
3.It is simple, quick and versatile, which makes it easy for customers to search and purchase products and services through Magento-powered websites.
4.Magento offers users with highly interactive shopping experience.
5.Besides supporting multiple website, Magento also lends support to online stores in promoting their inventory in diverse domains.
6.Magento being designed to be a configuration based MVC system (along with a range of extensions) helps to make your website highly scalable.
7.Magento e-commerce platform features a powerful SEO, marketing and catalogue management tools so as to fulfil exclusive business requirements of merchants.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.