How to marketing for my website

nipuhoq

I have a marketing web site. I have created ten month ago but still i do not popular my site. It is a e marketing site that i give service to sell any product but i can not know about online marketing that how it do. Any guys have idea so help me that what i should do.

Jack London

Post it to any big forum with high traffic and relate to your website to increase traffic. Also you share on your social networks like facebook, google+ or twitter. In other words, if you have a good fund, I suggest you try to use google adwords, banner ad or PPC network to increase your traffic instantly

roland

A business owner does not have to be techie to be able to design their website. By learning how to manipulate web design templates; website designing becomes easy. Oftentimes, web design templates or custom made layouts are available for businesses to use.

novandak

Hi,
Online marketing is very vast thing.
Few backlinks building process:
  • Guest posting in relevant blog
  • Article submission (One article in one site)
  • Social Bookmarking
  • Microblogging
  • Image sharing
  • Blog commenting
  • PPT submission
  • PDF submission
  • Video submission
  • etc.
Also you can do social media for your business such as Facebook, Google plus, Twitter etc.

fabrizio

I think for promoting e-marketing website one has to do keyword research and choose a keyword with less competition and higher keyword density.

Hussey

Try to do basic seo technique in PR 9 to 5.
Photo sharing , inforgraphic.. it will increase your traffic and backlinks

erinnagata

You can also go for forums, blogs, search engine submissions, and social media sites for an added benefits to your websites.

Dexsmart

Each business strategy is different.
1. I sketch from zero all the work starting with the keywords analysis.
2. Move to content/contexts/headlines.
3. If It's a local business that's better - go with the Google map listing which is very important. If not I skip that. and go just with Google Authorship in both cases.
4. Follow the CTA (Call-to-Action) - Link Structure (Build linking relationship between on site pages to improve linkability ) - Site architecture - Action Ratio. All need to have a very good connection.
5. Optimize each web page using Yoast Pro or other SEO framework
6. Tracking the performance of conversions on the site
7. Make recommendations for off page optimization. Contact Local - Regional - National Bloggers where we can't influence anchor texts, widgets or BIOs.
8. Start the Social Pages. Go and start campaigns by demographic areas and if possible after niche.
9. Try to gain some influencers on our G+ page so we can have a good share integration.
10. Community services. Integrate on top forums and actually bring value to the boards. Forget about the backlinks benefit. Actually give really good results, really good value to what we post,answer there to gain trust, awareness.
11. Digg for natural links. This keeps the engines active no matter what.
12. No follow attribute for all the backlinks build out there.
13. Classic SEO momentum - Turn the CTA(Call-to-Action) to a valid Click!
14. Distribute content. Rich content, with more than 500 words!
15. Interact with social activity - go to charity, spread flyere, become known local - and get listed on Chamber of Commerce website!

16. Repeat!

Vignesh

Marketing your site is some what easy. Because we have Social media like FB, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.. And you can do B2B Listing in Pepagora. Pepagora is the largest b2b marketplace. You can see so many buyers and sellers there. You can join freely. And do basic seo work also, it also increase your market

letsgonow

You can promote your service on forum marketplaces, you can get instant results that way especially if you're selling something good.

But you will still need to do SEO if you're looking to get consistent traffic and long term results.

bradvictor1

Its fine you working but you have to move some smart web service its like: Always post your bulk submission on high pr only. Remember content is superstar which play vital role in marketing and gives high reaches on internet. Some useful point need to be concentrate and bring large traffic or more leads.

Mike Brean

On Page Optimization
Social Media Marketing
I can do fast marketing of your website, you can do Pay per click advertising.
Submit Site to Google Places for Business
Local Business Directory Submission
Off Page Submission

integrity

SEO is a best way of marketing website online it is for long-term while PPC is for short-term and it is paid

wayneaderson

For Online marketing ,SEO and Social media marketing are the best options to promote your website .There are various social media marketing strategies which helps to get targeted traffic like Fan page creation ,Community management,Advertising etc.

Shane

There are many ways to market your website...

SEO is just ONE and you should never put "all of your eggs in one basket."

You can market your site, for free, on YouTube, article directories, blogs, websites,
forums, classified ad sites, social media, document sharing sites, traffic exchanges, etc.

If you ONLY rely on SEO and then Google changes their algorithm and you lose your rankings
and you have no other form of traffic... What would you do then?

Salvatore Harris

Check out some sample networking sites for getting ideas on how to do it. You can even read some case studies for this purpose.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.