Why should we use Google for search results?

nimimca

Why should we use Google for search results?

Most of the people are trying to get search results from only Google. They are trying to get or doing seo only for Google but why they don't try other search engines like Yahoo or Bing.

Please let me know,.......

Micheal Wallace

Because works harder than other search to let their users get only the useful information about for their searches, it is updating its algorithm regularly for this purpose. That's why it is reliable and people want to search here only.

fathimasincy

The common fact is most of the people using Google search engine for searching .. common people dont know about yahoo search engine they only consider Google it give more results text, images, video results. technical people also using Google .. Google give importance for searching process, so they update regularly search results and search methods. they try to produce unique results and user friendly searching. compare with search engines Google is best

CarolSartor

It is a simple thing and that is that Google is the most powerful search engine with a huge number of users so we can interact with the maximum number of users here than any other search engine to promote or advertise our product or services.

nimimca

I like to use google search engine to search all my needs so naturally we depends on only Google's searche engine always.

RogerStyen

I use Google cause of its perfection in search result. And if you are somehow related to the field of SEO then it is the best search engine for you ,as ranking in Google will automatically rank you in other search engines.

Rodney Olson

Because Google shows the most appropriate search results filtering the spam and non useful content from the web, which is very necessary for the user satisfaction. Yahoo and other search engines are also trying that they can also provide results like Google, but there algorithms are not that much stronger so that they can provide such results.

William Minarik

I am using Google because I personally feel that it shows the better and the most relevant results as compared to the other search engine, besides this it is having the maximum numbers of users so it is the best place to target for our audience.

Joseph Trigg

Because Google is the best. :D Google has the maximum number of users so its very necessary to target for your internet marketing, while it shows the most relevant results so very helpful for personal use.

Divya_Rai

Google Provides more brief results for most of the search queries and it is helpful to gain more traffic.

demersraye

Google is a world wide browser, which have a lot of indexed url in any category, so if we search in any term, we can get accurate results. so most of them preferred to use it.

Last edited:

MicelMaricom

Google gives importance for searching process, so they change their searching methods regularly.Moreover It has instant search too.

shailluis

Google is used in mostly countries.And it shows quick & good results what we want.That's why we use Google Search Engine for results.

web2bizz22

Google have huge data for any field, So every people search there and get exact results in one search. Google also offer different search tools such as images, maps, books, videos and many more. And the most important "Google Search Pages" are available for all countries such as .co.uk for united kingdom, .com.au to Australia etc.

Tim Whittingham

Have you ever had a question and somebody says "I don't know, Bing it"? No..... There's your answer

Deepak Kaushik

Because at present, 70% of traffic comes through Google as compared to Yahoo, Bing and other search engines. So, Everybody want on top of Google and people are doing that.

cpi31

Because only Google exist as that search engine which can not be stopped from using.

cpi31

I know that Google is not perfect yet, but still it is the most popular search engine among the visitors all over the world.

surenot

Cause it's a #1 search engine and everyone is using it so if your website starts ranking high on it then you'll get a ton of traffic and earn more cash :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads