Facebook vs Twitter

nimimca

Faceboo Vs Twitter

Which one is user friendly?

Which one is useful for us?

Which one is reach people easily?

Please let me know,.......

thongus

I think Facebook is the better one for reaching people because of the rich visual content, Twitter is like text messaging, granted, once you follow a few people in your field & you start getting followers it can be a great advertising tool but why not just use both, two heads are better than one so to speak..

nimimca

Thanks, Thongus, I really excited to see your reply and I know facebook is the best one for us and which is very user friendly. Sometimes, we need to promote our products through twitter which help us a lot. So I need to get more discussion on these both social networking sites and important role in active. thanks once again.

LailaMaulix

Both platforms give different benefits. When it comes to facebook, it is good to interact with people by putting long messages, sharing images, chat with friends etc. But when it comes to twitter it's good for popular people. Most of the time they are busy. So using twitter they can update their followers quickly.

MichaelMc

Facebook and Twitter both are user friendly. Facebook is more useful for us because here we can interact easily with lots of people as it have the most number of active users. Facebook is also better in the way of being easier to reach customers, because instead of social networking it also gives us a platform for social media sharing which helps a lot.

diegozacarias

Of Course, Facebook is more useful than twitter because everybody has a account on facebook and we can promote our business or product easily in Facebook.

MidnightAngel

MidnightAngel
My 72 year old Mother now has a facebook account, which to me is just weird...But she's getting better at it.

I agree, most everyone has a facebook account nowadays and of course many businesses to as well. I don't personally have a twitter account, so I don't 'tweet' about everything I do.

I think facebook is definitely the way to go, but I am guessing that twitter might not be so bad as maybe a back up plan. Since it seems a lot of people do use twitter.

Oscar Myers

According to me Facebook is more user friendly and helpful for us, also it is the one by which we can reach the users more easily.

emidiolucchese

I think Facebook will win this battle, it is more attractive more user friendly, more beneficial than twitter.

aksel

I am sure that this battle will be win by Facebook, because it is better in all the things according to which we have to decide who is the best.

Joseph_Hill

As a user I think that Facebook is much better than any other social networking site, including twitter, as we can have lots of fun here. And now everybody is on Facebook, so we get a good chance to meet our old friends.

Shirley_Sharp

I think that Facebook is the #1 in the social networking sites, while twitter is the one which has gained a different place in the users. So I will not compare these two, as both are my favorite and I am active on the both.

Rodney Olson

Both are good, but Facebook is ahead because of the number of active users it is having. Another thing is that Facebook provides some entertainment features also which make it more attractive to the users.

MOWG

Regarding Facebook, it respects associate with individuals by putting long messages, offering pictures, visit with companions and so on. In any case in the matter of twitter its useful for prevalent individuals. Facebook is more handy than twitter since everyone has a record on Facebook and we can push our business or item effectively in Facebook.

RogerStyen

Both sites give different advantages. When it comes to Facebook, it is excellent to communicate with individuals by placing important information, sharing pictures, talk with buddies etc. But when it comes to tweeter it is excellent for well-known individuals. Most of the time they are active. So using tweets they can upgrade their supporters easily.

psavsnacks

Compared to other social networking sites, facebook is the best one for online business purposes.

technoclouderp

Facebook is very useful to everyone and promote your business also..By posting in Facebook regularly, you can get more traffic as well as backlink..

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.