Which is the Best internet browser ?

Maxwell

According to me, best browser at this time is firefox with more addon and easy to use. But I prefer chrome to firefox because its loading speed is better.

fabrizio

For me It's Google Chrome, It is one of the most user friendly browser I've used ever.

fathimasincy

In my opinion chrome is the best browser for me, but some security(https) sites not working properly chrome, so that time i used firefox browser. chrome provides the so much addons at the same time firefox also providing best addons, so for browsing using chrome browser, any security purpose and transaction sites using firefox browser.

AllanPep

Gotta go with chrome over all (although honestly, they'll all do just fine). I'm a fan of the torch browser, but it's chromium based so I'll stick it in that category.

Divya_Rai

I always use Mozilla Firefox for SEO purpose, because it supports most of the plugins and Chrome is the faster browser than Mozilla firefox

glenbagley

I think both Mozilla and Chrome are good, because every one is making differ between them by giving example of extensions and add ons but I think every tool is now making the add ons or extensions for both the browsers.

brad

I have used IE, Mozilla firefox and now using chrome. Chrome is very fast browser according to me.

HostNurse

Personally I use Firefox as my main browser, I just like the speed and features it provides.

h20mysticshadow

My main browser is Chrome because all the add ons supported by Firefox before, Chrome now has it. However, when watching online videos and movies I preferred Torch.

linkinpa

I vote for Google chrome. My main browser is Google Chrome
I love it

Shirley_Sharp

I go for chrome always, because of it's user friendly and advance feature, it is faster than any other internet browser.

MichaelBowden

For me Google Chrome is the best internet browser. Because It is very fast and very accurate.

ravi raj

I use for both Mozila firefox and Google Chorme which supports all web application functions, and to covered more secure functions.

alexsophia

Hi,
Actually ,
The best internet browser for Windows XP ,windows 7, windows 8 is Explorer.So i am sure that the best internet browser is ultimately Explorer internet .
Thanks

adamijs

Personally I prefer google chrome it is light and doesnt bog down my computer. I used to use FireFox buy found that it made my computer run slow.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.