Difference Between Link Pyramid & Link Wheel..?

goldiehearn

Hello Friends,

I need your help i want to start a link building task for my own web site. Please suggest me which technique is better for me and why?

Maxwell

I found a thread related to your question here. According to me, both are good for link building strategies. It depends on you to apply link pyramid or link wheel is best for your website.

Redspan

I came across a thread that deals with the question that has been posted. As per my understanding, both the two techniques are good link building strategies.

JamesHoge

A link pyramid is an advance and effective SEO technique.Due to this technique complexity,not so many seo practitioners are using this technique due to the time consuming.While link wheel is the strategy to create a circular pattern of links that easily flows through your website.

RichWilliams

A link pyramid is definitely an efficient SEO technique.But there is some complexity in this technique and only because of this difficulty,not too many SEO professionals are employing this technique.While link wheel may be the method to produce a circular design of links that simply moves during your site.

fabrizio

A link pyramid go through in two steps and use tow level of link building one tier and two tier . And in a Link wheel you can use approve urls and website links add in high page rank website like a blogger, wordpress, and also tumbler.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.