What things people should follow before going to buy a hosting?

2funhosting

People should follow some important things before going to buy a hosting like:

1. at first select minimum 10 hosting company and then compared at least three of them.
2. figure out what you need.
3. match your needs with their plans
4. check their customer reviews and satisfaction
5. check their support system like ticketing. mail support, live chat, 24/7 phone support etc.
6. take your final decision and be confident.

hoangvu

All your factors are important and essential to choose a web hosting for my websites but I prefer factor 4 and 5 the best. I used to check customers reviews who bought hosting and leaving their comment when they used that service. It's very easy to know a webhosting is good or not.

diliberti

Before taking service from any web hosting company we have to first understand our requirements then choose hosting service which fulfill our overall requirement with minimum cost and efforts.

CharlesByrd

These thinks really very helpful and Important for the one who is new to hosting their web site. Thank you.

devpoint

A good hosting is very important to any website. They are foundation of your website, your brand and your business. Any server downtime could potentially hurt and ruin everything you’ve developed over years. If you are serious about your website, you need to make sure they are in good hands. In my opinion daily backup and server performance its important point. :D

prolimehost

Price, best in uptime, check out their specialty and the most one is Technical Support.

Going with cheapest offer you see is not good one, especially if you rely on your website to make money.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.