Hosting features

Mr.Bin

What things do you appreciate in a hosting company?

Share your thoughts please.

2funhosting

Now a days most of the hosting provider provides 24/7 support by phone or ticketing and I appreciate it most.

BillG

Quality hosting, low prices and solid servers. And active and fast support too.

ArturoBarnett

The main important thing that I see while taking service from any web hosting company is hosting plan which should match my business requirements with uninterrupted service.

Shirley_Sharp

Most of the web hosting company provides best price plans, according to your business and fulfill business requirements and provides all time services.

HostNurse

You should look for reliability, quality customer support, features, uptime, flexibility and reasonable prices.

Debasish

We should look for the plans they offer (which should not have any hidden catch) , Uptime , Good hosting support with 24x7 live chat and ticket , Should have all the features .

aronmatt3

I want maximum uptime and a support that can fix the issue on call without escalating to higher level, but unfortunately I have not found any with this facility, but atleast they should fix on priority basis because many time when I hear that we will get back to your in next 24 hours, then it feels very irritating.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.