vBulletin vs XenForo, which is better ?

Tommy

I heard more about Xenforo and I used Vbulletin, so what do you think about Vbulletin and Xenforo, which is better ? and which is good for content management ?

hoangvu

Agree to Kapil. I prefer Vbb than Xenforo. Vbulletin is popular and see Webmaster Sun forum as a pro sample

Irish

if you have fund then Vbulletin is best choice for your content management system.

hoangvu

Xenforo is new but very strong. otherwise I prefer Vbulletin to Xenforo, it's be using by the most biggest forums over the world

fab

Vbulletin is considered as best forum software as easy to use and customisations
backed up by the large developer community made it a very good forum solution.Thanks

hoangvu

- Xenforo lighter vbulletin about banwidth consumption
- Xenforo interface is quite nice, professional looking, easy to manage posts ...
- Xenforo running more fussy host than vbb! Typically running on host Leaders must mail to the supports request correction host
- Xenforo difficult to manage and edit skin than vbulletin because it does not have templates search as vbulletin
- Xenforo hack mod (import addon) takes more time than vbulletin, you must rebuid cache, sometimes import error
- With Xenforo you can edit thread title, you must add mod for it
- With coders, vbulletin is better but with the admins and members, Xenforo is easy to manage.
Just some my opinions.!

Andre

I like Vbulletin, i used it for a long time
DP forum changed to Xenforo. if you can compare vbulltin with xenforo.
Anyone here can give thoughts on webmaster sun forum template and digitalpoint forum template. which is better and more friendly ?

Holly Nicole

vBulletin is by far better with it's features. Xenforo to me is a basic forum but with vBulletin you are able to create a more powerful forum. If you don't want to many features then Xenforo is fine but their moderation panel isn't the best.

hoangvu

If I can choice one of some CMS, then Vbulletin is my 1st choice, because its popular, user friendly and easy to manage with more modifications.

Reactions: Holly Nicole

Holly Nicole

Holly Nicole
I agree I love vBulletin's CMS it's a easy to use add on. I also love the built in blog so users can have their own blog to share their thoughts. Another good feature is the mobile theme that was included with 4.1.12 made it easier for mobile users

hoangvu

Vbulletin is best, I have used it for a long time and it's very friendly with users. Xenforo is new so it need time to accomplish.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
WTS Templates
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.