What is your blog flatform to make money online ?

hoangvu

Which blog flatform that you are using to make money online
Blogger, Wordpress, TypePad Micro or other flatforms ?

GreenBen

Blogger is the best for me, easily automated and no silly plug ins updates to worry about like on WordPress.

galegatling

galegatling
Yes I agree with you on this one. Blogger is easy to use, less hassle and very user-friendly. It also has some good templates and themes that you can use for your blogs. I have been using this platform for quite a while now and I must say that it hasn't failed me yet.

vishwa

I am on self hosted WordPress. According to me, if you are serious about making money online than avoid using free platforms like blogger. It has limitations and you don't have any control on your site. If you done anything wrong or made some mistakes they will screw you and suspended your account. WordPress is very easy to use and have good expansion functionality. You can do more with a Self hosted WordPress.

Remember if you want to make money, you have to invest in your business. Just my thought :)

rage35

For me, Wordpress is the best blogging platform to use when you are going to make money out from it. There are a lot of customizations you can do, it's user-friendly as well. There are also a lot of optimization plug-ins which greatly helps your blog increase search engine visibility; thus, driving more traffic to your blog. It's also very easy to monetize a Wordpress blog because of lots of helpful plug-ins to choose from.

Cathy

I'm using WordPress. I love it because it’s easy to use and customize colors, design, and features of a WordPress theme. Also lots of functions can be easily integrated with WordPress. Another plus is that WordPress is SEO friendly. There are various SEO plugins available to help improve search engine visibility of WP website.

Rob Whisonant

I don't like using any of the blogging platforms. I much prefer to create my sites from scratch using the bootstrap framework. Gives me more control and I can do exactly what I want.

Also a lot more secure from hackers.

manoaratefy

Blogger is very easy to use but with self hosted solutions like WordPress or Joomla, you can do more. For example, in Blogger, you can't add/adjust <meta> tag, import specific features like member area, ... Nowadays, WordPress is the most used solution by web developers. And I'm joining them.

galegatling

galegatling
I believe that there is an option on Blogger wherein you can make your own tags and texts using the HTML editor.
I have noticed it when I was writing my article, which means it's possible to do coding with Blogger.

vinaya

I am using wordpress content management system on my blogs and websites. I am using wordpress because this is the easiest cms for small and medium publisher. I have tried uysing drupal and joomla, but these high level CMS are not easy to work with. For wordpress, I don't even have to have skills with programing. It can be done easily by reading DIY articles.

Older threads
WTS Templates
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies