How to monetize a family blog

fromrachel

I have a family blog and I maintained it regularly. First I thought if I ask viewers to donate so I use "Paypal logo" but later I replaced it with Amazon because I just planned to sell some books through this blog... but it looked quite hard to make it cash. Is there any easy way to solve it?

pirachilled

books related to your blog content through amazon's affiliate program is not a bad idea or similarly ebooks through clickbank

Corobo

Very simple for me - I just blog everyday and just let the traffic find you. The key is to blog everyday.

Corobo

Just one. You blog about important information that can help someone else business is the best. People want to know how you can help them and they will follow you and spread the word.

fromrachel

Yeh, and 500 is better than 50 but only if you have brains to write them.
But based on your question and now your reply I doubt you have any.

fastreplies
500 would be not better than 50 or 5, it looks like you spam huge content a day
:hysterical:

Did you understand which alakazam said and it was right

OK, seriously, you need to chill out. Spamming a blog with 500 articles per day is not the right way to make it big as a blogger.
:secret: exactly

Last edited:

Dexsmart

All niches have a lot of competition but above that it's the ultimate problem on how to determine a visitor to Click.

Even if you have traffic but you can't convert it than it seems the problem is on your page. Get your attention ration low and CTA (Call-to-Action) high. Good headlines - spend a lot of time getting the best ones along with good contexts in forms!

Hope that helps!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.