Do you use Google+

Status
Not open for further replies.

wms

Administrator
Staff member
I use Google + plus to share my useful links and getting traffic for websites. I think everyon should use this social.

Irish

G + is best place to sharing and have traffic from it.

GreenBen

Why bother with G+ when you have facebook and twitter? G+ just doesn't bring in the customers!

tuberose

I am a Google+ -Only fellow.
In Google my name is "Kelly Linda"

Ric

What is wondering about using G+?
I used G+ over a year and have over 13k friends in my circle.

Jenny

Yeah I am using Google+ to promote my links. It is really a great site. I wish that it becomes the best social networking site leaving Facebook behind.

brandonolguin

Yes I am using Google+, because its really great social networking moving ahead to beat Facebook, also it is very useful for me to generate traffic.

Albert Frank

Yes I love to use Google+, I found it as the best place to promote my web pages, also it is growing very rapidly and I really hope that it will beat Facebook in near future.

Emilio

I have created account in Google+, but not using it that much, I have heard that it is helpful for business promotion but I have not found that as better as Facebook for my web pages.

James Daniel

Yeah buddy! I am using Google+. This site is really helpful to generate traffic, so I am using it for promoting my sites. And I really hope that Google+ will become the best social networking site beating Facebook in future.

JoeHamilton

Yes buddy! I am using Google+ and I really love it. The features it is providing are really helpful for me to do internet marketing as they fulfill my desire.

PhilipAlcaraz

Yes I am using Google+, to share my thoughts and links, because I think it is much more better than Twitter and Facebook.

Twitt

I use it! Not addicted to it but there are great persons there sharing interesting stuff!

MichaelMc

Yes I am using Google+ since it has came, and I really like it because I think it is very useful for business promotions and to generate website traffic.

LailaMaulix

OF course yes. But I think G+ platform is very good for business companies.

Oscar Myers

Yes I am using Google+ and I really like using it because it is growing very fast in becoming the number 1 social networking site. So I am just making myself familiar to this so that later I can use it effectively for my business promotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads