WTS Ready MySQL Database of 18.4 Million Books and Cover Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavoir

I have been collecting and dealing data for quite some years and this one's my best work thus far. I think it would be very hard for you to find any public source that gives you so many book titles and cover images.

ISBN Database: [URLnofo]http://UsableDatabases.com/database/books-isbn-covers/[/URLnofo]

Google and Amazon has a lot but they are not fully public. You can get them through API but you don't have a database hosted at your own server at your full disposal.

There are many APIs available across the web such as that of isbndb.com but they are nothing compared to this giant database. Just compare: 1) total number of records, 2) total number of data fields per record.

You can create a books website or application from this database, your own API and charge for it, a book shop, Amazon affiliate store, your own library, etc. I will be constantly updating this database so as to keep you on the cutting edge. It's all for one price. For one-time payment, you get lifetime updates*.

For details, please go to the Usable Databases page.

*You are responsible to download the new database and integrate the updates yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.