Can Google index my Disqus comments?

hoangvu

Hello,

I'm making an advertising campaign by commenting on other blogs using Disqus, but I don't know, Google will index my Disqus comments and links? It's possible or not?

please share your suggestions

BlaZe

I don't think that Google indexes Disqus comments.

Why don't you check the Disqus FAQ or view-source of any page to see if there are any no-follow tags

Kirbyworks

Once the comment gets on a page and that page is indexed then the comment will be indexed. Why would Google want to index comments separately and thus index them twice? Think about it.

socialagency

Hello,

I'm making an advertising campaign by commenting on other blogs using Disqus, but I don't know, Google will index my Disqus comments and links? It's possible or not?

please share your suggestions
Some thought that Google will cache Disqus comment but to be honest I checked and Disqus comments are not crawled and cached by Google. If you want google cache, you can need to use trick or code for that.

LanceBachmann

Yes Google will index Disqus comments by following ways- For fully SEO's from what I see is if you:

use their API and render the comments yourself
Use one of their excellent plugins that does this for you on popular CMS's (like wordpress, drupal, etc)

An example of same
Do Site: for this DOMAIN blog.disqus.com/post/22325598158/try-out-disqus-2012

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies