how to bring rich look and feel to website with less content.

arronmattwills

Content is an important thing in website design but we can design an attractive website by following some tips and tricks.
By adding a beautiful slider banner to the home page.
By adding good inner page banners.
By addig css3 box shadow and border radius properties.
We can add a carousel and a small gallery. ..
these things can bring really rich look and feel you can even add more things based on your content and creativity.

aframalik

Hi Arron,

Thanks for the guidance. I will next time work on the above mention pointers to make my clients sites to look more rich.

Content is an important thing in website design but we can design an attractive website by following some tips and tricks.
By adding a beautiful slider banner to the home page.
By adding good inner page banners.
By addig css3 box shadow and border radius properties.
We can add a carousel and a small gallery. ..
these things can bring really rich look and feel you can even add more things based on your content and creativity.

iTeachBlogging

Have you seen The Grid. It is an AI Web Development tool. I actually signed up for it today. At this time WordPress is my one true love but this could be extremely interesting. Here is a link: thegrid.io

The reason that I bring it up is because it designs the site for you. I find that odd but interesting enough to give it a try.

What do you think?

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.