Pay Per Click Advertising - Are You a Gainer or Loser

Laviskajoermoy

PPC - How much effective it would be in online advertising. Are you really a gainer or loser? I am looking for your kind comment..

Muneeb

I think there is still a potential in Google Adsense if you have a large number of sites, havine high traffic on them. Google has been hard on publishers with slim websites content and no value at all, and started banning them. Asian countries were the most targeted ones in this spree.

I think, if the sites you have are good enough, have value for the visitors and getting some decent traffic, i think Google adsense still got a chance to make you recurring money. I'm a gainer, but don't put my efforts into adsense for pennies, i like to make big money and believe me there are ways to make big money e-g affiliate marketing, web development and flipping it for cash etc.

roland03

There is definitely successful potential in gaining with PPC but it really all depends on your budget. The more competitive your niche, the more aggressive you can expect your competitors to be thereby making their PPC campaigns more aggressive. You can expect to have to bid higher and have a higher budget as well. All things considered PPC is still a good option.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.