Google Guidelines for backlinks

tonysteve66

Hello there..
I want to what the other members thinks about the Google guidelines for backlink to a site..or correct me if i asked the question in a wrong way..

BloodMaster

For the guideline of Google on back-link you have to visit the Google Official blog. Read this [URLnf=https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/35769?hl=en&ref_topic=1724121]here[/URLnf] may be it's helps you.

Deepak Kaushik

We have to use only White hat SEO techniques and should avoid blact hat SEO techniques for our website's promotion.

abhi_garg

Well this is really wonderful Question & query for Google Guidelines for back links. Google is very smart & paying many attention for Back links ! So There is much need to make high & good quality Back Link.

spaul8808

should not use those websites which are providing link very easily. According to the google guideline the link which we are getting with difficulty is more powerful or more helpful for getting ranks on a seach engine.

vishwa

Google Loves the Natural back links rather than artificial links. So, be careful to engage yourself in link schemes and buying paid back links. It will consider as spamming and you will definitely get penalized by Google.

shuvoimtiaz

Build links that looks natural. Don't link your site with low quality sites and sites that are penalized by Google. Always link your site with authority websites. Another thing, build links at very slow pace.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.