Need spam free plugin to Disable user Comments in wordpress website?

arronmattwills

Hi friends we all are very well known that wordpress is the most popular and free content management system. *We can design beautiful websites with wordpress.*Till date I have designed around fifty wordpress websites, all are unique and beautiful designs and fully customizable.
In this time I have been doing lot of R&D on many wordpress issues. Today I wanna share the most common issue how to remove spam or comments of wordpress website?

But we will get spam comments excessively. *In order to avoid those comments we can install *many themes. But in my experience I found that 'disable comments' plugin is secured and safe.*
After installing you just make 'disable comments everywhere'

If you have any doubts or views on wordpress please share.

boysingh

Actually, In my case i didn't installed a plugin that will disable comments, since if you are going to make a new post in Wordpress, there is a check box there that can allow you to decide whether you want comments or trackbacks in your site.

And aside from that you can just disallow people to comment on your post, you can find the setting for that on your Wordpress dashboard.

But yeah, maybe that plugin would be a great help too..

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.